31

Jaden and I are laying in his bed at the sway house. He's asleep and I'm just sitting here on tiktok. His phone has been going crazy for like 10 minutes straight so I decided to pick it up and look at it.

I open his phone and I see tons of messages from Nessa.

After seeing all of these messages I didn't know what to do

After seeing all of these messages I didn't know what to do. I just sat there looking at the messages and eventually tears start pouring down my face. Then I get up and leave. I drive down the road a little and sit in my car just crying.

"What do I do" I say to myself. Eventually I pull myself together and I just start to drive. After about 40mins of driving I ended up at the beach.

I walk down near the water and just sit there looking at the waves hitting the beach.

After awhile I was snapped out of my thoughts when my phone starts ringing.

"Hello" I say picking up the phone.
"Hey I thought you were at the house" Josh says. "I was" I say sniffling a little. "Why'd you leave" he says. "Just don't feel good" I say walking back up to my car. "Oh okay I just wanted to see you, but text me later" Josh's says. "Okay" I say then hang up the phone.

I get back in the car and again just sit there. I go on my phone for awhile just trying to pass time since I don't want to go home where Nessa is.

As I'm scrolling through Instagram I see an edit of Jaden and Nessa then I put my phone down and start driving again.

I drive to taco bell and get food for Josh since he said he wanted to hang out, then I text him that I'm on my way then I drive back to sway.

Josh comes outside and I give him the food then we drive away.

"Where we going" he says licking sauce off of his fingers. "Idk yet" I say then keep driving. We keep driving until we get to this lookover of the whole city.

"So I have to tell you something" I say. "Yea whats up" he says looking over at me. "So um I seen some messages on Jaden's phone from Nessa" I say trying not to cry again. "And" he says. I pull out my phone and show him the picture I took of the messages and his face just drops.

"Wait is that why you left earlier" he asks and I just nod my head yes. Then he pulls me into a hug over the arm rest.

We didn't even go home that night we both just slept in my car.

Next morning*

I wake up with a bunch of missed calls from Jaden but I just ignore them and drive to my house Josh stays in the car while I go in the house and shower/ change etc.

(outfit)

I get back in the car and don't say a word to Nessa then I take Josh to the sway house to get dressed and stuff.

While I'm waiting for Josh Jaden comes out to the car.

"Hey baby whyd you leave last night" he says. "Didn't feel good" I say trying not to look at him. "Whats wrong" he asks. "I told you I dont feel good" I say. "Well you could've atheist answer one of my calls or text" he says. "Sorry" I say then Josh comes out.

"Where are you guys going" Jaden asks. "I'm taking him to Anthony and Kio's" I say. "Can I come" he asks. "Why" I ask. "No reason" he says. "No but I'll be back around later" I say then drive away.

Then I get a text from Mads.

After I text Mads I drive Josh over to sway gaming then I go to meet Mads

I get to Starbucks and see Mads already there at a table so I go sit with her.

"Hey I wanted to say I'm really sorry for how I treated you I was just really insecure about me and Jaden and ot was alot for me to handle with you being there" she says looking and sounding genuinely sorry. "Thank you for apologizing it means alot to me" I say. "No problem" she says smiling. "So I seen some text of Jaden phone from Ness" I say and her face drops. "You know they used to have a thing right" Mads says with her eyes wide. "No I didn't know that" I say getting more upset. "It was just a few kisses from what I understood but yeah it happened" she says then we continue to talk for awhile then my phone starts going crazy with text from Jaden.

 "It was just a few kisses from what I understood but yeah it happened" she says then we continue to talk for awhile then my phone starts going crazy with text from Jaden

"Well it was really nice getting to talk with you, but I have to go now" I say then we hug and we both leave.

I drive to the sway house and walk up to Jaden's room.

"Listen I seen the messages Nessa was sending you" I say as he sits on the bed. "Babe you should've just said something" he says looking up at me. "Nessa and my manager were trying to make me and Nessa get together for the media" he says and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. "Okay I belive you" I say then he pulls me into his lap and kisses my forehead.

Then I call Josh and tell him everything and he comes back to the house.