Chapter Four✨

You're dumb?....  He inquired again giving me a weird look........  I took my eyes off him feeling as coy as ever!....  Ya Ilahi what have I got myself into?...
"Endeavor to maintain your gaze okay?" He bursted heading to the other edge while I felt so flustered.........  But was I the only one staring?....  I asked as if I had a communicator.........

Alhamdulillah I wrote my exam in peace as they were strict supervisors so no one bothers to misbehave!.....
It was more like a coincidence when it gets to the submission part and that's when everyone was giving that "unidentified look"?.........  While my subconscious mind was encouraging me to be strong so I avoid all their looks.................

I fastly leave the hall instantly after submitting, luckily enough I encountered  her standing at the entrance of the back door........  Guessed she's done already!........... 
I sighed in amazement as she embraced me in a coll............
How was the paper?............  "O...... K"...
That's great mine was okay too!........
We started walking towards the hostel to freshen up before the commencement of the next paper.....

    Hello pretties!.......  An unfamiliar voice voiced out behind me....  We pretended as if his presence wasn't noticed.............

"Assalamu alakum".......  He called out for the a second time..............
"Wa alaikas salam".....  Aisha retorted..
He laughed......  "Oh I get it I'm sorry girls", "actually my name is mukhtar, your course mate"........  He concluded spotting me.............
I looked at him in an astonished manner because this the very first time someone is introducing as my course chum though I never give anyone the chance to....  well what do you expect when a human say "Hi" or "Hello" without getting a response?..........
She quickly said "okay" on my behalf!.
"That's nice" may I know your names?He asked this time facing Aisha........
"I'm Aisha and she Fatimah"....... 
"Saudah"  I whispered unknowingly....
I seriously don't know why I prefer Saudah though Fatimah isn't bad either, Annoyingly I always have a soft spot for my mother though she never cares!.............. 
"I mean Saudah" she's assured again...
Ohh that's fantastic!...  Anyway it's plausible seeing your face for the second time!...  "I'm curious why such a beaut is always veiled!"....  "Nonetheless it's sunnah!".........
That's when I realized that I disremembered to use my niqab after i met Aisha........... Subhanallah!.. What have I done?.......  Without second thought I pulled Aisha which accelerated her to work to my current rapid mode.......  Sincerely I hate his compliment!..................

    Would you keep quiet for goodness sake pls?...  Can't you see we're back to the room?!.....  For once she speaks merely pissed off............  But the thing is that I don't have  a concrete reason for crying .............. 
Infact let's just relocate to my cousin's house till the examination ends!.....
As if I was anticipating that I started packing without delay!....  Even Aisha was giving me a questioning look?....
But honestly I was happy living the aggregation!........ They're such some loquacious!!!.................
     Hello sis!.......  "Hi eesh" How was the exam?.........  "Great! You? "......... 
Same, so you left the house without waiting for me the other day?............
"Sorry it wasn't like that dear"....... 
"Anyways I'm heading to your block right now "............  "Perfect!  Then we go to your house together"...................
Really?  She pronounce in amusement........
Sure!  "Hope you're with your ride? ...  "Of course dear".......  " Ohk till you arrive"...............  She hanged the call.....................

      Can I come in?...................  "Of course"....... They colled each other.......
"I miss you eesh" You're a bad creature!......  She cackled...  "And you're a badass"..............  She extended her right hand trying to smack her but she evade hiding to the rear of Saudah.................. 
   Masha Allah! Eesh where did you encounter this gorgeous from?......
"Hmmm we're departuring from the hostel with her, we're staying till we finalize the exams"...........................
You're for real?.... Beauty are you're living with me?........  I nodded signifying "Yes"......  I just can't figure out why people are complimenting me this days!........  As long as I'm concerned I was the most displeasing creature on earth!..... And Mama frequently say "she wonders how can a human be this ugly? ".......  She sometimes address me as a "disgust!"... But all of a sudden things are twisting!.............. I'm confused!
Does beauty undergoes a transition or what?................ 

    Seriously you guys are not motivating!  That's why I don't even feel like typing anymore...... 
This parts might be boring but believe me if you trail me you will never regret reading!.............
Anyways don't forget to click the star button and comment!