Chapter Two✨

And she was glancing in confusion.. I'm not surprised she asked this,I anticipated this question as no one has ever for once pay me a visit up till my second year in school,I've been coming alone right from registration..

      But the difficulty is that I ain't still don't have the courage to utter words out loud.... Yes! An Idea!.... I picked my pen in my black bag and started writing at the middle of my memorandum book positioning it in a direction she can see.......
  Hold on!......... She interrupted while I rested the pen on the book.....
  Why do you bear Fatimah Ahmad Saudah I mean two real names.......
O......K........ I silently whispered placing my hand on the book....

    Yeah I bear two concrete names.... It was a concurrence made atween my
parent that if she yields a male the naming goes to my father as he always dream of a male off spring... And the reverse goes to my mother...

    He couldn't wait to see the outcome so he accompany her to the sickhouse in which a shettle method was done to determine the baby's gender.... Fortunately enough for him it was a boy,He took very good upkeep of the unborn with a luxurious life..........

    To cut the this part concise by Allah's will,she gave birth to a baby girl  which owns me an obscure hatred from my father as innocent as I am......
   My mother was all grateful and thankful to Allah for the gift not minding the gender as she was the first person to held the baby,she nonchalantly whisper the adhan prayers into my ear and imminently named me SAUDAH!!! Her preferred sister's name.........

    Immediately he was aware of the gender,he stiffed into the room still not believing until he set his eyes on mine and that tales the beginning of his hatred towards me.........
     Without second thought he perform the same as my mother does and also named me FATIMAH!!!......

      A building of about three storey was perfectly detached in the elegant street of asokoro........ Just a glimpse of the house you know it's screams rich and classy!............. And the house belong to the great Dr Sam,where he based with his sweet hajiya.........

    Yah Sa'ad! Yah Sa'ad!..... A polished small voice called out...........
Uhm?..... He answered not even glancing at her as she expected.......
For heaven's sake when will you ever give me just a sly?... You know how much I love you with each passing day but you're feigning unaware......
    I'll never have feelings for you neither any other girl,I'm emotionless and you can't change that!!!........ So get this into your thick skull and disappear right now!!..............He announced in his husky voice which gave her some goose bumps so she disappeared immediately...........

     Ahh ahh Yaron Hajiya(Hajiya's boy)...... A woman of about 45 was dressed extravagantly walked in to his exclusive parlour...............
Uhm??..... He answered the way he did to the other lady....... I just clashed with HUSNAH!!..... Yeah!! Was only he said which comes out more like a whisper............
Forget about her she's becoming a burden I can see,I will make sure that I castigate her for pressuring your life...... Yeah! He replied in earlier tone....
   Imagine!.... He so much have much to talk about life,this woman!.... She will castigate her own niece?.... For pressuring my life?.... Lies!. His subconscious mind was trying to have an interaction with him but he neglected focusing on hajiya as he knows she's in for something.......

   Yaron Hajiya those documents I inquired you to sign yesterday..........
Uhm what about that,I've signed already!!!........ Yes I know but It can't be valid.................

   Don't forget to vote and comment lovelies😍........
    Expect me soon😘

#Unique💜