Chapter 5 | The twins

"Maevy-Baby!" I Heard- two voices scream as soon as I made my way through the wall to Platform 9 3/4. This caused me to laugh and look for my two best friends. Luna had already found her friends and we both said goodbye to our dad.

"Whooaa! Fred do you see what I see?"
"Yes brother! It's an angel"

I just laughed at them and run towards them, throwing my arms around their necks. "I missed you guys too"

"No, but honestly... you look different"
"She cut her hair"
"Her clothes look different"
"Oh my god, Fred"
"George"
"She got boobs"

"Are you being serious? We didn't see each other for a whole year and the first thing you wanna talk about are the fact that I finally hit puberty" I said jokingly. They had a point, my appearance had changed and I got curves as I hit puberty in my exchange year.

"Alright, lets go" Fred said and grabbed my bags.

"Do you really think I can't carry that on my own?" I said with a smile.

"You can." George said. "Princess Maeve with boobs, we are now at your service." He jokingly announced and bowed down. Fred did the same as his brother and tried to keep a straight face. Fred lifted up the bags and walked towards the train. I crossed my arms in front of my chest and laughed at both at them. Suddenly George picked me up and carried me towards the train. I couldn't stop laughing and I really had missed them that I didn't even try to defend myself.

George let me down at the steps of the train and we went inside. The train was already pretty filled with students and we met Fred and George's little brother Ron with his friends, who were trying to find a something free themselves. I noticed that when Ron and Harry saw me, they just stared at me with their mouths wide open. It was an awkward situation, I was standing in front of the two boys and even though they were younger than me, they were taller, Fred and George were standing at my sides. When Hermione noticed them staring she pushed them in front of her past us. "you both are unbelievable" she muttered under her breath.

And I just stared at the twins in confusion. They started laughing and I joined them. After a while we found an apartment. When we sat down and secured our luggage the train began to move and we drove out of the station.

"What was that?" I asked finally after i had catched my breath from laughing too hard. They always made me laugh til I nearly choked. I was referring to the weird behavior of their brother and Harry.

"Can you blame them?"
"I can't"

"What do you mean?"

"You ... changed. A lot"
"You look completely different. I don't know what it is.. maybe you hair or.." Fred slowly said and his eyes went down and stopped at my chest.
"Stop it!" I said and jokingly punched him in the arm. "I know i may look a little different, but still why would they stare at me like that?"

They looked at me for a longtime, then at each other then to me again. "You look extremely..."
"Beautiful" Fred finished.

"Thank you" i said and blushed a little.

"You don't need to thank us."
"It's a fact"

"Alright. That's enough, you don't need to be so overdramatic" i said laughing again.

"Maevy, haven't you seeing the way the others students looked at you?" George began.
I continued laughing, not really believing them. Yes ok, maybe I didn't look too bad and liked the way i did everyday a little more. I felt more comfortable in my own skin and would consider myself as pretty, but not the way that people would stop with their mouth open and eyes starring at me.