Chapter 1: That annoying human

~Bendy's POV~

"SENPAI!!" I hear Sammy say as he runs toward me giving me a hug. I'm not in the mood to talk to him right now, in fact I'm never in the mood to talk to like... anyone to be honest! I do what I do every time I see him I ignore him but this time... Something is... STOPPING me from doing so... I sigh "What do you want Lawrence?" I ask.

He smiles "I PUT UP SOME MORE CUTOUTS OF YOU!" I roll my eyes "Really now? You waste my time just to tell me this?!" I say pulling his hands off of my waist "And stop YELLING!" "I'm so sorry M'Lord!" Sammy apologies "It's fine Samuel..." I mutter did I really just say that?

I turn to face Sammy who has his mask to the side so that I can see one of his non-existent eyes which now glows yellow like a lost one "What happened to your eye?" I ask he blushes and pulls his mask to cover his whole face "Uh N-NOTHING!" He studders.

I don't buy it and take his mask off he covers his face with his hands blushing madly "Move your hands." I say a bit demanding.
He slowly moves them to revel two yellow glowing eyes I cock my head to the side wondering how this could've happened.

"I won't ask again, what happened?" I growl Sammy puts his hands behind his back and avoids eye contact.

"I was hanging out with Norman and I accidentally fell into some ink and when he pulled me out he told me that my eyes were glowing and when I checked they were I hope your not mad at me senpai." He says, I sigh "I'm not mad..." Sammy smiles "Oh good! Now wanna where I put the cutouts?!" "No I don't, I'm really tired so I'm just gonna go." I say lying about the whole being tired thing I just wanted to get rid of him.

He gives me a soft smile "Well I'll catch you later M'Lord! Bye now!" He says and runs off.

I walk into the nearest wall to teleport to my "lair" that they like to call it, for me it's just somewhere a bit... comforting it's honestly where I feel safe! No one can hurt me here, not anymore. I walk inside and immediately plop down in my chair and start thinking about what happened with Sammy just now, why? I don't know but... I wanted to, all I remember really is his new pretty yellow eyes, his smile, the way he talks and his touch.

Wait WHAT?! I sit up and rethink what I just said in my horned head...

I WAS THINKING ABOUT SAMMY'S CUTE EYES AND SMILE?! WHAT IN THE NAME OF JOEY DREW IS WRONG WITH ME?! I take a few deep breaths and think some more, I'm not wrong though... Sammy does have a cute smile... I blush at the thought.

No, get that out of your HEAD BENDY! You don't have think that way about him! HE'S JUST AN ANNOYING PROPHET! I get up out of my chair and bang my head against the wall till it starts bleeding, "That better..." I mumble to myself and lay down in my chair and stare at the ceiling the light from the old T.V's in my room filling it.

I sigh and close my eyes maybe I should go see Sammy again tomorrow.... Yeah... That sounds like a good idea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyyyyy! It's Mealnel! If you've read my other books don't ask why I have the motivation to write this! If not DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT! I will update whenever I can or feel like it bye now love!

~Mealnel 🖤