Olympus Military Academy

-Olympus Military Academy-

A prestigious military high-school that is owned by world renowned Japanese private arms company the Olympus Arms Industry, the top arms manufacturing company in the whole world, famous for developing cutting edge equipment that is currently being sold to 90+ major countries in different parts of the globe.

Olympus Military Academy is responsible for training potential military officers from all around the globe starting from grade-school up until senior high-school before they get transferred to their respective Military Colleges in their respective countries or to continue their study in OMA.

Aside from funding coming from the Manufacturing Industry, The OMA is also funded by other companies and multiple Governments from different countries.

Due to the strict and harsh training that you under go through the academy, many get weeded out instantly during the first few months as a cadet. But the alumni of the academy boasts 100% acceptance to any Military Colleges that they apply to, due to this, there is always a competition among different countries for open slots in the academy.

Despite the multinational learning institution and the fact that it is related to military matters, there's a unwritten mutual respect and understanding between the students as the academy heavily emphasizes on the culture of teamwork and cooperation.

The bond between the cadets is strong that despite being from different countries, after they graduate they still kept in touch with each other as brothers-in-arms.

But also due to this bond that when a war breaks out from different countries, Those graduates who had friends from the other country would eventually face each other in combat. And when it comes to this, they would square this off like they were trained to do, and do their duties of what's expected of them as military personnel but with the highest honor, respect and dignity.

Though there are many students from different countries the most common nationalities that is present in OMA are from Germany, United Kingdom, Russia, France, United States, Japan and China.

If you are from another country, the moment you enter the gates of the Academy as a student you'll immediately be considered as a "Representative" of your respective country. You can be identified from which country are you from by a flag lapel of your country, found on the right collar of your uniform.

If you are a OMA Cadet, you are required to swear an oath the moment you set foot inside the main campus and after that you would be promised many benefits such as:

-Free College Education (If and only if you continue your studies in the OMA)

-Monthly Salary and Allowances

-State of the art training facilities

-Progressive and rewarding career as a soldier on your respective country when you come to age and join the military.

These benefits are given to you during all your time as a student in OMA. But also due to these benefits, tight qualification and quality control is enforced during entrance or transfer examinations as OMA prioritizes Quality over Quantity. As a result of this "Quality over Quantity" policy, out of 1,175,500 OMA High-school Division Applicants only 11,755 or 0.01% of the applicants have passed. More would drop out after the 1 month orientation before the official class starts and the OMA only takes around 10,000+ students and further screening is done to whittle down the numbers.