They could do marvelous things-cake smut 5sos

-Calum's P.O.V-

God, you're so beautiful." I think to myself. I am currently out at the diner with my best friend, bandmate, and long time crush: Luke Hemmings. Yeah, I'm gay. My friends and family are okay with it so there's nothing wrong I guess. There is one slight problem though, he's straight. Boobs, boobs, boobs. All Luke ever talks about. Ash and Mikey are straight too so when they sit there talking about all the hot girls and stuff I just sit there like an awkward taco. 
" Hi welcome to Porters Diner have you figured out what you would like yet?" The waitress comes over, ew she's trashy. 
"Um yeah I'd like a chicken burger with a side of fries thanks cutie." Luke flashes her one of his award-winning smiles and I feel a shoot of jealousy go through me. "And you Cal?" He asks me while the waitress just stares blankly at me. 
"Um, I'll have the same thanks." I reply softly. 
"So a chicken burger and fries for the hot blondie and the same for the annnoying Asian?" She asks with her annoying, high-pitched voice. 
"M' not Asian!" I defend myself while Luke just laughs. He knows that's my biggest insecurity, I got teased all through high school for being Asian, when I'm not actually. 
"What ever you say, you don't even need to eat this food anyway, you're fat and disgusting already." She shoots back. "Come on babe, my shift ends in 5 minutes want to ditch this fag and come watch a movie or something?" She asks Luke. I hang my head as I try to blink back the tears forming in my eyes, Luke better not go with her. I lift my head after a few moments to see I am by myself in the booth, Luke and the trashy waitress walking away while giggling.

I rush out of the diner, tears threatening to spill. I sprint town the busy streets of Sydney and come to an allleyway. I slide down the wall and that's when I break down. I let out strangled sobs while covering my mouth with my hands, making sure no one can hear my crying. 

It's been about half an hour or so and I've calmed my sobs down, breathing heavily while tears still run freely down my cheeks. I stop breathing altogether   when I hear footsteps coming towards me, a lot of them.
"What are you doing down here all alone pretty boy?" A deep voice says. I look up to find I'm being surrounding by a group of large, scary-looking men. Before I can answer, one of the men throws a punch to my jaw. Then another one. Countless punches, kicks and minutes of pleading later, they leave me lying down in an empty alleyway, wounds covering up most of my tanned skin. 

I struggle to walk back to the apartment all the boys and I are sharing for the 6 month break we have. Some people looked at me with sympathy, others just looked at me as if I looked normal, but no one even bothered to check if I was okay.

I stumbled through the door, my breathing erratic. I called out for the boys. "Guys, help." My throat was dry and my voice was croaky from all the crying, but they heard me.
"Yeah Calum, how was lun- oh my god!" Ashton gasps, noticing my wounds. "Mikey come here!" He yells. Mikey rushes into the room and widens his eyes.
"Calum! Come upstair, lets see if when can help these a little." Both boys help me upstairs. I sit on the edge of the counter while both boys grab first aid kit, helping me with my cuts, bruises and swollen eyes. 
"Who did this to you Cal? I thought you were going out to lunch with Luke?" Ashton asks with sympathy, cleaning the cuts on my stomach, my fat, ugly stomach. I wince, but reply with a very small voice. 
"We were at the diner, and the waitress, she was flirting with Luke, she called me Asian and annoying, and f-fag. She called me such horrible names Ashy, Luke just laughed." Tears well up in my eyes. "She asked Luke if he wanted to go to the movies or something with her.. he a-agreed. He left me Ashy" I let out a sob. Mikey left before so Ashton could talk to me privately.
"I ran out of the diner, and I ran down the streets and found an alleyway.." I close my eyes, supressing the memory. "I was crying against the wall, when I looked up, the was a group of men.. 7 men.. they were scary Ashy" I break down, letting all my emotions out, for the second time today. You're such a baby, they don't care. My conscious tells me. I pull back and rush out of the bathroom and into my bedroom, ignoring the severe pain in my ribs.