Beautiful Heart ❤️

The 7-year-old boy was trying the best outfit he has in his small closet ready to attend his mother's engagement party. His unsteady heart was not reassuring. Fear of the unknown, of the people who would share with him his small family and his modest home was slowly shaking his peaceful life.

"Yu Tong are you happy? You will be soon having a little brother. He is only 6 month's old" Wearing a radiant smile, Yu Tong's mother took note of the expression of her little son. Meanwhile, the lad didn't seem to object as long as his mother was happy, he buried his worries deep inside within him.

It was just one of those days. And according to the alarm clock Yu Tong had to wake up at 5 AM in the morning to prepare the bottle milk for his little Zhan Yao, however, he didn't seem annoyed or bothered by doing it every time. Yu Tong just found a new interest and a new occupation as to raise this little creature that brought joy to his life.

"Before you came into this house, I was bored out of my underwear and really have nothing to look forward to except homework or reading books. Now that I have you, I feel like smiling more and doing more things with you. Little kitten, I will teach you everything, how to walk and talk and call me GeGe" Being new to this situation, Yu Tong had no hard time adjusting to his new life.

 Little kitten, I will teach you everything, how to walk and talk and call me GeGe" Being new to this situation, Yu Tong had no hard time adjusting to his new life

Years had passed as the two became inseparably attached to each other. They eat and sleep together, nothing they would do separately. Zhan Yao grew into a cheerful little boy of four years old. He loves and listens to his brother more than his own parents. He wakes up every morning with a Yu Tong next to him.

"Did you sleep well last night, my little kitten?" Asked Yu Tong when Zhan Yao looked at him. Unexpectedly, he sucked his brother's finger; obviously he was unhappy about something whenever he does that. Yu Tong looked at his unhappy kitten in his arms. In a flash, he wore a smily look so his small cat so he could say nothing.

"I had a bad dream" Zhan Yao had to hug Yu Tong more to make the fear go away.

"What was it about?" Yu Tong rested his arms around his neck, and layed Zhan Yao's head on his chest obediently.

"I woke up and the house was empty, I screamed your name hoping to find you but you weren't there. I was crying yet you didn't come to me" The gloomy look on Zhan Yao's face gave Yu Tong goosebumps.

"It's just a bad dream, why you look sad?" He paused before he kissed his chubby cheeks.

"Look at how messy our room is darling, so today we will clean it up, so you can have a nice sleep and chase the nightmares away." Zhan Yao nodded, and then followed up with a question when he noticed that Yu Tong's eyes wouldn't avert from his as if holding all the love of this life only to his little DiDi.

"Can you live away from me?" Such a question never crossed Yu Tong's mind as it was far possible to happen. He shillyshally rubbed at the center of his eyebrows, thinking,