Charlie D'amelio (the Charlie)

Guys so I officially start school tomorrow and I'm not ready at all. So I will be posting 2-3 more chapters for the day. And I would not be posting tomorrow so yh....

(This will be kinda short)

Y/n POV-

So Charlie's birthday is coming up. And since me being a good girlfriend/boyfriend and she loves dunkin i decided to do something for her.

For this past week, I was keeping in contact with dunkin since that's Charlie's go to place and she loves coffee.

During our relationship she always talked about making her own drink and since her birthday is tomorrow ots going to happen.

I'm now at dunkin with her mom and we are talking to the manager.

"So you guys would like to have a drink name 'the Charlie' "

"That's right"

"Okay just sign the papers right here and we will add it"

"Wait can you add it for tomorrow, because we want it to be a surprise for Charlie"

"Ok".

When we arrived home, we were met with a very curious charlie.

"What are you doing with my mom, mom what are you doing with my girlfriend".

"Nothing" we both answer at the same time. Charlie just gave us a side eye and went back to what she was doing.

"That was close" I mumbled.

"Yh it was"

*skip to reveal time*

"Wait we have one more surprise. You guys may be wondering why is the dunkin manager in the house. Well for a few months into me and Charlie's relationship. She always talked about making her own drink" when I said that Charlie started to tear up. "Ande being a good and loving girlfriend I had a talked with the manager and.... drum roll please"

"We made 'The Charlie'.  Charlie the ran up to me and drowned me in kisses. While there were confetti popped all around.

We then got into our card and drove to dunkin where we saw the Singh that held

(Dont mimd my editing)

I guess this was a good idea after all.😊😊