jaden hossler ⚠️

We are now having a movie night. And I'm paying not a single attention to the movie. But the goddess I call my boyfriend.

Just then I felt my core beating.......

Y/n- jaden I don't feel good.. can we go to bed. I said walking over to him and pulling him up.

Jaden-  sure, guys Ima head out.

Walking up to the room I grabbed jadens arm rushing to the room then threw him on the bed.

Jaden-  I thought you were sick.

Y/n- it's just a little white lie.. now shut up and let's get to work.

I then stepped over to him, crawling on his legs and take off his clothes.

Jaden-  thirsty much. He said smirking

Y/n- oh shut up and do your job.

Just those few words, and I'm now on my stomach gasping for air, as jaden destroy me like there's no tomorrow.

Y/n-  o o o o oh m m m m my g g g god j j j jaden p please stooooooooop.  I said screaming the last part.

Jaden- no you ask for it, now your going to receive it.

He said fasting his past... does this bitch want me to die...

Y/n-  J J J J J J JADEEEENN!!!!!! I yelled as my thick milk leaked out of my core onto his thick meat.

Jaden-  o omg that was amazing.

Y/n-  for you, now I cannot walk...

You guys then cleaned yourself and took a nap...

Guys sorry I haven't been updating,  I was in the process of making another story..... anyways since my last jaden hossler smut got deleted I remake it...

Hope you enjoy

Who should I do next?