𝙷𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚊 𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚝

Start from the beginning

Sugawara
After having a quick snack, he was ready for bed, oh how he missed the feeling of you in his arms, and you surely missed that too. When he opened the door, he saw the unholy sight before him, "Y/N, is that?..." "Yea... BUT I REALLY MISSED YOU SO I-" he cut you off, peppering you with kisses in a big warm hug. "Well, I didn't know you missed me THAT much, haha!" "S-Shut up, it was two week long trip, what else was I suppose to do?" "Wait for me patiently? Don't worry, I won't tell." "You better not."

Asahi
While snuggling with a body pillow with Asahi's old training shirt, you didn't really notice that he was already unlocking the door to the house, I think you know where that leads to by now.. "Y-Y/N??" Asahi looked at your concoction, not knowing how to react "L-listen, you were gone for TWO weeks, I was so lonely and this is the closest thing I could get to it!" He looked at you again, this time with a more relaxed expression and went in and gave you a big old hug, and went to bed with you right beside him.

Kuroo
"Good thing I procrastinated on laundry day!" As you said hugging the pillow with Kuroo's shirt on "Yea, I'd bet." You turn around and you see Kuroo with his training gear still on, how long has he been home?! "Kuroo! I thought you were gonna be late!" You said, while throwing the pillow under the bed. "Aww, kitten embarrassed?" He said in that sly tone you hated "Get a piece of the real deal, come on, I don't have all night!" He said arms open, you reluctantly hugged him back, and somehow, he didn't make fun of you for the rest of the night, or so you thought..

Kenma
He arrived home, exhausted. He just wanted to go into his pj's, and collapse onto the bed. When he opened the bedroom door, he saw you hugging your 'genius' creation "never in my life, would I thought that I would be jealous of a pillow..." "O-oh, your home? Well, I'll get you some pj's and, let's forget about this in the morning, please?" you said with your best puppy eyes you could possibly pull off "Mmk sure, as long as I can sleep.."

Lev
"Y/N~~~ it's ok to be embarrassed!! Come here~~~~" Your boyfriend said obviously flattered by seeing you you cuddle a pillow with his shirt put on it "LEV!! STOP!! I don't wanna talk about itt!" you said in a very whiny tone. Lev loved to tease you, so why on earth did you think this was a good idea? "Y/N, I know you missed me, and your embarrassed and all, but will you please give the Nekoma ace a hug?" he was probably gonna whip up something way worse if you didn't hug him back, so you did, albeit it was quite grudgingly.

Yaku
He unlocked the door to the house quite tired, after dealing with the teams shenanigans for so long, he just wanted some wind down time with his lovely girlfriend. When he got changed into some more comfortable clothes, he went into the room and saw you hugging something, he was very worried for a moment, but after tugging on the sheets he was relived, and quite charmed at that, after seeing what you did with one of the pillows on the bed. Trying his best not to disturb you, he crawled onto the bed and loosely wrapped his arms around your waste.

Oikawa
After arriving home, he couldn't wait to go back to you, but he knew you were going to be asleep by then, it was almost 1AM right now. When he went into the room, he saw you peacefully sleeping on the bed, with the pillow. His heart increased like 3x and even that's an understatement. He snapped a few photos of you to send to Iwa-chan, then internally fanboyed at the scene just for a few more minutes, after he went right into bed, with a really happy mood.

Iwaizumi
Iwaizumi just finished changing into his sweats and shirt, so he dried off his hair for a bit then quickly went into the room to collapse into dreamworld. Then he saw you in your position, you were half asleep, so although you were awake, it wasn't enough to fully process what was happening. "Hngh, Iwaizumi??" you said in a drowsy tone "I missed you..." he smiled at the sight for a bit "I missed you too, sweetheart."

Bokuto
"Y/N!!!! I'm home!!!! Where are you??" Bokuto said, well more so screamed. He was sooo excited to see you after two weeks. When he opened the bedroom door, he saw you hugging that pillow, and his mood boosted up even MORE. "HEY HEY HEY!! that's my shirt!" then he gasped, really loudly "Were you thinking of me???" he immediately jumped into a tight embrace, which might have broken one or two of your bones in the process. You knew he was waiting for this moment for two weeks, and so did you, so you let him slowly break you in an embrace.

Akaashi
When he walked in and saw your sleeping figure cuddling with his shirt put on a pillow, he just softly smiled. You looked so adorable like that, and on the inside, his heart went up and down a little. He went up to you and kissed your forehead softly. Afterwards, he ran his hands through your hair for a bit, then carefully getting into bed while giving you the perfect hug, he kissed the back of your head, then closed his eyes and went to bed right with you.

Ushijima
When Ushijima arrived to the dorm rooms, he noticed that one of  his shirts wasn't there, so he decided to head over to your room to ask for it back, after carefully opening the door, he saw you sleeping with his shirt on a pillow. Although he didn't really understand why the hell you put his shirt on a pillow, he thought it was cute, so he shut the door and went back to his own room, where he talked about this to Tendou, oh will you have an interesting conversation with him tomorrow..

Tendou
After unpacking his clothes quite poorly, he bolted into your dorm room, he knew your roommate went on a vacation this week, so he didn't have to worry about that. When he opened the door and saw you, he fell in love all over again "T-tendou I-I" "I LOVE YOU~~" he jumped into a hug, giving you a thousand kisses and snuggles with you till the end of curfew, where he was forced be to leave the room.

Atsumu
Arriving home, Atsumu was beyond exhausted. He was gonna just change and go to bed, so when he opened the door, he was quite surprised at the sight. "T-tsumu, welcome back! How was volleyball?" "Well N/N, how's the pillow? Does it still smell like me?" he asked with that disgusting smug look, well it did still smell like him, but you didn't wanna say anything about it. "I'll just ask you another time mmk? Let's just go to bed, I'm sleepy."

Osamu
"Samu, I can explain! I was-" "Yea I know, can we go to bed now?" he was already hugging you, man he was really tired. "Are you not creeped out or?" you asked with quite a lot of confusion "I don't care, can we sleep now?" and right after, he pecked your cheek, he knew you had always wanted to see him, but he was so tired right now, so the fact he was still hugging you touched you a bit. "I love you Samu." "Love you too.."

Sakusa
After taking a deep shower, Sakusa got changed into his newly washed pajamas and went to his newly pressed bed, the optimal night for him. But then he saw you.. Hugging his shirt?! At first, he was severly disgusted at the scene before him. But after looking at you for a bit longer, he kind of enjoyed the view a bit, he knew he was gonna religiously wash that  shirt, but he went to sleep in a happier mood than usual that night.

Hirugami
When Hirugami arrived home, he just wanted to give you a nice warm hug and shower you with affection, because he hasn't given much to you at all the past two weeks. After entering the room, you yeeted the body pillow across the room in hopes of him not seeing it "H-hi, are you tired? You must be!!" "Y/N, don't try and fool me, come here, I know you really missed it." he extended his arms with a smile. You hugged him real tight and he followed, and you guys cuddled for the entire night.

It's 4AM here I'm not doing well-
See you in the next chapter! I'm gonna go sleep now djekw