Idia Shroud x Reader - Candied Strawberries

Start from the beginning

"Nii-san, are you alright? You seem angry. Are you actually mad at Y/N?" Idia flinched at the mention fo your name, causing him to drop the screw driver he was holding.

"W-wha? No of course not, I'm not mad about that."

"Oh?" Ortho replied. "Then what's troubling you?" Idia looked down towards his feet and fidgeted with his fingers. A small blush grew on his pale face. He stayed quiet for a moment before taking a deep shaken breath.

"W-well... when my tablet broke, I went into the school cameras to see what happened. And I saw y-you and Y/N... hugging." Ortho tilted his head in confusion at Idia's irritated and flustered face.

"Sorry, I still don't understand. What exactly are you mad about?" Ortho questioned. Idia sighed as he moved to his bed and buried his face into his pillow.

"You're really lucky to get a hug from Y/N." He said with his voice muffled from the pillow.

"Nii-san... do you like Y/N?" Ortho asked with wide eyes. The tips of his blue hair flickered with pink flames, and his face was warm with a red tint.

"What? No chance, no way." He said as his hair turned into a pink shade.

"Hmm, are you sure nii-san?" Ortho said excitedly as he flew around the  room. Idia lifted his face from his pillow and looked at Ortho with confusion.

"From the times that you have interacted with Y/N, your complexion turned into a red hue, and your internal body temperature increased drastically." Idia grew flustered as he one again buried his face back into his pillow. Ortho chuckled at his reaction.

"You know, I've always wanted Y/N as a sibling! If you marry Y/N, then we can be a family!" He shouted with glee. Idia jumped into a sitting position, and gripped his pillow as he looked at Ortho with a flustered face.

"M-m-marriage?! I just said I didn't like Y/N!" However Idia's brain began overload with the ideas of the wedding. He can already imagine your beautiful face with your bright shining smile. When you say your vows, he would look back into your eyes, that always seem to shine brighter than any jewel. Then you exchange rings, as the silver ring accents your soft hands. Then finally, you two would seal your bond with a kis-

"Nii-san? Are you okay?" Ortho said as he looked upon an unconscious Idia. His whole face was beat red, and his hair was sputtering with pink flames. This imagery was too much for him, as it made his heart beat a million times and it fried his brain. He expended most of his energy from the thoughts of you alone. So he passed out.

It was finally the weekend, and you went to Sam's shop to get some supplies. At first, you weren't sure what to make. Until you saw a bag of strawberries for a really cheap price. Your eyes sparkled at a wave of desserts popped into your mind. You quickly purchased the strawberries and ran back to the dorm.

"Hmm? What'cha got there Y/N?" Grim asked as he hopped onto the counter. You looked back at him with exited eyes as you washed the strawberries.

"You'll find out."

You made a sugar syrup in a pot, and began to dip the strawberries into it. You then lay them on top of some parchment paper to let the sugar harden. Then, you took out some really cute glass jars, and began to layer it with yogurt, jam, strawberry slices, and plain cereal. Then you topped it off with whipped cream and a whole strawberry.

"Wow! They look yummy!" Grim said as he looked upon the sweet treats. You chuckled at his excitement as you put them into a bag.

"Don't worry, I left some candied strawberries for you. Help yourself!" Grim's eyes sparkled as he saw the treats laid out infront of him. "I'm going out for a bit, I'll be back soon." You say as you went out the door.