Epilogue: The End....of the Beginning

Juliette's POV:

It is a bloodbath.

I immediately latched my nails onto the first person I saw, and I knees them in the stomach, causing them to double over, but before slapping me right across the cheek.

Damn. I congratulate the person under this mask for the power behind that slap.

I turn my head around, and with an evil grin, I felt my eyes going green before it got bloody. I speed kicked them, and even when they were on the floor I was relentless.

The moment after my fist connected with their hooded face, everything seemed to happen in slow motion. My nostrils smelled blood - heady delicious blood - making me confused.

The aroma of this man's blood is the best I've ever smelled in my entire life, all except for Seb's blood. It had a heady scent that was like sipping a strawberry daiquiri, or a mojito.

Damn.

My eyes immediately changed to red and the next thing I know, I've ripped the guy's mask off and my fangs have descended on his neck.

Don't do it.

I began drinking in deep gulps, never wanting to stop letting this guy's heady blood satisfy me. It didn't even matter that he was thrashing around, trying his hardest to get me off of him because his attempts were useless.

Soon enough, his thrashing got weaker and weaker until he just stopped altogether. When I pulled back feeling fully replenished and satisfied, I see that the guy is completely pale and lifeless.

I just killed someone, and this feeling is one I've fucking missed with my entire being.

With that thought in mind, I went on full attack.

I kept twisting necks as I went - some of them got a few kicks in though - until I was sure that there was no one on my side of bad guys for me to kill.

I fucking missed doing this. One of the best feelings in the world comes with killing a lowlife I know would've definitely ruined the world somehow if I hadn't gotten to him. It's been too long since I've actually looked into my victim's eyes as I literally sucked the life from him through my fangs.

Urge satisfied.

I turned to look at Merlin, who was uttering spells to knock the rest of the people wearing black out.

Being the powerful Wizard that he is, he's doing it so effortlessly, without breaking a sweat, that I'm almost jealous.

When I look at Justin, his bunch are just standing still - looking pale and lifeless. He turns to grin victoriously at me, but sees the progress I've made already.

Being the child that I am, I decide to stick my tongue out at him but since apparently he's the mature one - his words not mine - his very mature decision is to flip me off.

Yup. Definitely mature.

As for my husband, he's at the porch of our old house, looking bored already. He looks like he's been waiting there for a while, and since I see that all the bad guys are either knocked out or dead, I grin at him.

"You did well, love. I'm impressed." He compliments through our Link, and I give him a smug smile.

"I wasn't even trying, but thank you, babe." I taunt, making him roll his eyes with a smile.

"Was anyone even planning to listen to me?" I hear Merlin mutter, and I look at his annoyed expression as he looks over the majority of dead bodies.

"Might as well kill 'em. They were going to cause us trouble in the future anyway." Seb says with a shrug, and I grin at him.