chapter 20

*presleys pov*

me and nick got on the plane, i still had no idea where we're going. but i don't care to know, all i know is that i'm honestly the happiest i've ever been right now. i've not the worlds best guy that i could ask for, i'm not sure why i deserve him. i'm going to have a little niece or nephew soon. i'm living the best life with my best friends. i'm not sure what i did to deserve this but my parents kicking me out was probably the best thing that ever happened to me. who knows what i would be doing right now if they never kicked me out. i would probably be in some toxic relationship or in PT (physical therapy)school.

nick: presley are u okay? u haven't talked much

presley:ya i'm fine. nick i hope u know your the best thing that's ever happened to me and you've made me a better person.

nick:i love u to presley, you've made me a better person to

plane pilot:we have now landed in bora bora

when they said we landed in bora bora i about screamed. nick knows this is my dream place to visit. gosh i love this kid so much it's not even funny.

presley:nick u did not

nick:i did *giggles*

presley:i love u so muchhh

nick:i love u even more

presley:impossible but come on let's go i wanna go see places

nick:haha okay i'm coming

*nicks pov*

gosh i love this girl so flipping much, she deserves the world. little does she know i've got a surprise, the whole hype and sway house are coming cause i'm gonna propose. now ik what your thinking "y'all have only been dating for 8 months" well idc cause i honestly i want to marry this girl so bad and i have for awhile, don't worry blake already said i could do it. ik me and her are only 21 and 20 but like i said idc. this girl is the love of my life and i know she the one. everyone is landing here on sunday(pretend it's friday) so that's means i'm gonna propose to her on monday that means i have to hide everyone for 1 day.

a/n:i know that was an odd place to stop it but it will make sense hopefully later. but y'all bryce and addison are official i'm so happy for them!!