Chapter 1- the call ☎️

"Mommy" my daughter Samantha yelled jumping on my bed said "yes baby girl?" I asked her "I hungry" she said in her little baby voice "ok baby les go make you breakfast" I said picking her up.

Hi, you may not know me but my name is Tiffany Perez and that was my 2 year old daughter Samantha. Her father isn't in the picture not because he didn't want to but because he doesn't know. You see when I found out I was pregnant he already moved to another state so I didn't tell him. His name was cameron. When I told my parents they freaked out and kicked me out when my friends found out they also freaked out and then along with my school called me "slut" "whore" ect. So I started taking online classes. Only one friend stayed by my side her name is Kimberly. She has helped me so much with my maybe girl. I'm 18 so I got pregnant when I was about 16 and to tell you the truth I don't regret it because I love Samantha with all my heart. I may have forgot to tell you but I'm also kinda 'famous' from YouTube and vine. Samantha likes to be in my videos and the fans love her an support me. Right now I'm in the kitchen making Sam some breakfast when I got a phone call Bart Bordelon? I don't know what that was but I still answered.

B=Bart
T=Tiffany

T- hello?
B-hello! Am I speaking to Tiffany Perez?
T- yes this is her how may I help you
B- well I don't know if you have heard about me but I am the creator from Magcon which stands for meat and greet convention for youtubers/viners I have seen you videos and I would like to invite you to come and join us
T- wow well thank you for asking me and giving me this opportunity but I have a daughter and I can't leave her at home
B- oh I'm sorry I forgot to mention that you can bring your daughter Samantha is it? She is so cute we would love for you to bring her with you
T- well then yes i would love to go
B- I will email you the plain tickets in everything out next stop is on Tennessee which is in a week see you then
T- ok thank you bye

*end convo*

Wow I can't believe I'm going to go to magcon this is amazing "mommy who wa dat" Sam asked "oh that was a man that invited us to tour around different states and meet people and we are going" I said Sam probably didn't know what I meant but she started running around the house yelling "yay" i just laughed and finished making her, her food. God my life is hectic and stressful at times but I wouldn't want it any other way!

-----------------------------------------------

Well that was the first chapter I hope you like it?