💚 You broke me first 💚

Start from the beginning

He stole her soccer ball since she usually carry it around to kick it around while walking home 'Nothing' ok now Butch knew something was wrong.

"Hey something wrong?" He ask her she look at him.

"No i am fine" she told him with a cold voice and kep walking he was confused he needed to talk to her sister and his brothers they needed a meeting on what is happening to her BESTfriend.

(Everyone is at the RRB house)

"So does anyone know what happen to Buttercup?" Butch ask looking at her sister since they are close.

"No she hasnt been talking much lately and she never comes to eat dinner well barley she only well kind of acts normal when the professor is around" Bubbles answer hugging Boomer. Yup the ppg and rrb are dating well besides Buttercup and Butch.

"She mostly been close hasnt open to anyone i am just ready until she is ready to tell" Blossom answer leaning onto Brick.

"I don't know if anyone notice but she kind of became numb around Mitch" Boomer said as he kept bringing Bubbles closer to him.

"Wait....you arent wrong Boomer and here i thought you were stupid" Brick answer.

"HEY!!" Boomer yelled.

"Well she would tell us at her own time guys let give her time" Blossom answer looking at everyone to agree with her.

All of them expect Butch who was still thinking nodded liking Blossom plan.

"Butch you in?
Just let her be ready when she is dont force her" Blossom told him. Butch finally nodded.

Three days later.

9:00pm

Buttercup was on her bed she needed to tell her sister they are worried about her and she isn't telling them nothing she needed to talk to them.

Buttercup walk to her sister room and stop in front of Blossom room she hesitated but knock.

"Coming" a faint voice said.

The door open and there was Blossom standing there with her hair in a big bum and behind her was Bubbles who was upside down on Blossom bed.

"Hey Buttercup" Blossom smiled right when she said that Bubbles fell down and ran to the door "Buttercup!" Bubbles cheer Buttercup never comes to Blossom room every since she became emotionless.

"Hey Blossom Hey Bubbles (she breathe in and out) i need to tell you two something" she said no sign of emotion anywhere.

Blossom nodded and let Buttercup in and lock the door. Buttercup sat in Blossom bed, Bubbles on Blossom desk and Blossom sat down at her pink bean bag chair.

It was silent. You could hear a pen drop.

"So Buttercup what did you wanted to tell us?" Bubbles ask while fiddling with her fingers.

"Well..." Buttercup told them everything Bubbles reation were sad,angry, and mad Blossom on the other hand was shock, mad, and angry.