"Bakit? Chix ba bro?" Yiannis asked. I nodded and couldn't focus in driving.

"Suinnee's there?" Tyrone asked. "Yeah, she's the one who handed me the keys, and hey you shit, back there, you have same backpack with Suinnee" i told yiannis but he didn't respond.

"Found her" tyrone snapped in

I turned to his direction quickly but focused in driving when yiannis shouted na mamatay na raw sya so i decided to pull over.

"Let me see!" I insisted, tyrone let yiannis see the picture and now they're asking me that the drinks on me tonight then they'll tell me the girl's name so without hesitation i agreed to it.

Her name is Zanne Soleil, she's studying in sikolohiya damn, she's everything. Suinnee is in grade 10 so i expect zanne too. She's kinda exclusive in social media literally my type. Im really thankful ashton left his keys with his sister.

I've been insisting my friends to visit Sikolohiya, but they don't want to after i saw that girl, Zanne i was curioused and suddenly interested in her, i never saw her ever, i grew up here in san vucente but it's the first time i saw her, then one day some of the guys from the last section invited to go to the place where they smoke at, it's near in sikolohiya so i directly agreed to them.

"Hindi pa ba uwian ng Sikolohiya?" bulong ni yiannis, why would he ask some stupid questions, it's obvious that it's not. "Hindi pa ata" i answered him nicely, I don't want him to leave yet so i had to be extra nice to him, i just wanted to see Zanne.

"Pag di maganda yang zanne na yan, ililibre mo ako ha?" Yiannis said but I didn't mind him. After a few hours of waiting, i saw her. Zanne is tall compared to Sun and the other girl her skin is very white that makes her attractive even in a distance.

"Alis na ako" yiannis said but i just ignored him.

I can see zanne hesitating to talk to me, but I don't know why i got so mad when a guy behind him is looking at me like he's judging me, so i gave the guy my usual stare.

Zanne tried to talk to me, no words came out in my mouth, I'm being stunned about what's happening, she's talking to me, alright! I was so shocked that she did that so that made me said that she's weird, what a great answer!

After our first met, i knew she already knew me, the way she look at me, and in every parties, i always caught her looking at me.

And the more i got to know her the more i got attracted to her, i liked her. That's why i got so worried about her, when she started to have those asthma attacks, i never drink when she's around, not to impress her but to check her and be there for her, I don't want her to be in trouble, and i want to see her happy because she looks beautiful when she smiles.

I started to bring her in every placed she's never been at, so that whenever she'll visit there again, she'll think of me, that's how much i am into her. I think about silly things and cheesy moves just to make her feel that i like her, even though flirting with a girl isn't my best, still i would try my best to flirt with her just to make her feel that i she deserves love and attention.

But of course not all the time im there for her, when i went to cebu for college, she remained in San Vicente, i was longing for her everyday, just seeing her smile makes my day, the atrocities of our parents? I never cared about that i never thought that as a hindrance for my love to Zanne. She'll be my wife, someday she will be.

Finally we're both in cebu for college, still everything was going by smoothly but when zanne wanted to broke up with me, i was lost. That was the time that i said to myself that I couldn't live without her, that's the truth. She always bring out the best in me, i wanted to be good, to be better, I don't want her to think that im no better. After what my dad did to her in college, i cut off my ties with my dad, i supported my self through out each year, of course i never told zanne about it. The fact that my father did bad things to her, I couldn't control myself, The anger i kept for myself for how many years aroused, my dad told me if i continue going out with zanne, he'll no longer consider me as his son, so i agreed to it, i never felt that i have a father, he has never been a father to me. My mom supported me financially for my education, of course i have savings, i used my savings for myself, i sold my audi in san vicente, and took all the mony for my tuition.