Karma and a Tour

Sage's p.o.v(12:15 pm)
Today the UA students were coming and sadly I have to show them around the school.These were the same students that hurt Zuzu,porcupine bitch,air head,and others including that purple perv."Okay so my name is Sage and I'll be your tour guide for today."I said in a sarcastic tone then for some reason the robot started doing the hands thing saying that I should respect people of guest and "higher" authority and because I should dress properly."Okay shut the FUCK up because I don't have time for your nagging now get going NOW!!"I yelled,and like mice they scurried off like mice.It's stupid that I have to show them around but I have to obey rules because I don't wanna get detention.They looked stupid enough with their looks,but their quirks,I have no words.I don't know why we're the 2nd most powerful school in the world,were more powerful than these 3 of these people put together!They came back in regular clothes only to see another person behind them,and what do you know it was Stephie(Stephanie)my cute kawaii girl.She looked a bit down but before I could ask what was wrong the robot boy started nagging at her for wearing "childish and ridiculous" clothing.Oh!And me,I just went off on him,who does he think he is telling girls they can't wear anything cause it's "inappropriate".Poor Stephanie was crying while the other UA students were just watching the scene."Who the FUCK makes you think you own her and can tell her what to do asshole!!"I yelled in his face making sure he was getting it,"Okay who the hell made her Stephanie cry."I heard a familiar voice behind me,the UA students stopped looking at me and started starring at the voice behind me.I turned around to see my boyfriend,Logan,and Nicole"Oh!Hey Zuzu,didn't see ya' there for a second."I exclaimed surprised,he looked seriously at me which meant of what happened so I nodded and helped Stephanie on Logan's back so he can take her back to the dorms for a nap.The teachers don't care what we do,as long as we stay educated when we miss classes or such.Once Zuzu left,I decided to start the Tour of the school.

Once Zuzu left,I decided to start the Tour of the school

"Here we have the classrooms."I introduced holding a door so they could see."There's always about 25 students in our class.So let's get going."I said walking down the giant hallway.

"Here you got the Cafeteria where you can order ANY kind of food you want from allover the world

"Here you got the Cafeteria where you can order ANY kind of food you want from allover the world."
A girl with Earphone ears raised her hand."Yes?"."When do we get to the music room,I heard there's a band here and I wanna meet them."She said in an excited voice while jumping up and down."Relax girl,we can head there later."I assured her,though I was a little annoyed,but I continued.