The Musician and The Female Bandit

Start from the beginning

Princess - am i really that farless? i was talking about the abduction dialogue just now.

Phoenix - no, no. it's quite good. it has the effect of stirring the deaf and enlightening he blind.

Venom - the dialogue is good but you should change the "leave a man" part. there are four men here. who knowa who you might want to kidnap? veiwer might misunderstand

Master -  they won't misunderstand. no need to change it.

Venom - why?

Master - you guys aren't worth kidnapping.

all three get on him.

Princess - i haven't even stated robbing you guys and there's already internal conflict!

Sidharth and his parents are having a cute family bonding moment. he is playing with his father chess. and his father is sitting with her mother when he says

sid's father - can you not sit next to me ?i don't like it when others watch me play.

Sid's mom -you have so many quirks. you're just afraid of the humiliation of losing to your son in front if me.

Sid's father - look at you, you don't get it. besides,  when have i ever lost?

Sid's mom - of course you won't lose. whenever you're about to lose, you quit.

Sid's father - look at your mother, rambling on...

sid - dad. the conduct with which you play game is quite worrisome.

Sid's father - i want to tak to you about something serious. sid you've always known what you wanted, ever since you were young. that, i'm not worried about. but now... you're using your talent on games. isn't that such a waste?

sid - dad, the books you write o educate people, why do you write them?

Sid's father - to exert wisdom, to teach, to clear up confusion to publish results of hard-earned researchand to convey ideas and concepts.

sid - creatng games is the same to me. to convey my views and ideas. i want to use this more visual, more easily-accepted medium to depict the world that i imagine. needless to say, the main reason is beacause of my pure intrest.

Sid's father - your turn. what you said is reasonable. i've been too narrow-minded. i support u .

sid - thank you, dad. game creation is just something i plan to do before i turn 25. it's not my life goal.

Sid's father - good. lets play.

sid - next week, i will be attending your elective course.

Sid's father - why are yo coming?

sid - i heard that the attendance for that course isn't very high. i'll help increase attendance.

after one week in the class 

a boy - is anybody sitting here?

sana - she turns nd gets numb to see the person standing in front of him. the word that comes out of her mouth was "no". 

sidharth sits next to sana and sana was having butterflies in her stomach she was all blushing nd turning all red as his crush is sitting next to her.

the professor enters the class who is sid's father  and was amazed to see soo many students for the class.and asks them "is everyone really here to listen to my lacture?" to which the fangirls cheerily chorus,"yes professor!"while in that case professor  says he need to test them and he ask sana about the last topic he taught and she answer the question very well. on the other hand sid was smiling innery and feeling proud of his wifey's performance. the lecture ends after some time and the professor leaves.  

sana coughs as she want to go out.

sidharth - you want to get out?

she just nod her head up and down . she says thank you and leaves without even loking at him.

sidharth's pov - why isn't she ogling me?  im surprised all girls are going gaga over me nd here she is not even looking at me for who i just attended the lecture which is indeed boring and she is not even looking at me . sid watches her go out of the lecture hall till she disappears.

sana is practically over the moon as she returns to her dorm and relayed what had happen to jasmin and shefali. they are envious of her and bugs her for photo but sana lost her phone a while back and hasn't replaced it yet. jasmin asks her is she spoke to sid or not to which she says i only said two things "no" an "thank you".

sana goes to library and was studying and sidharth is also there who is watching her intently.

so guys thats all for today. im still not feeling well but i will give u updates dialy and as i promised i will give two parts today so her its was .nyee guys luv u all tc.