The Musician and The Female Bandit

Start from the beginning

Phoenix - man, he's a pretty blatant flirt.

the kill him in one go.

the fight with the boss gave sana some some inspiration, as she also wants to ake part in the game's video competition

the boys are so cooperative and ask her about the details of the the plot.

sana narrates the plot-

A musician encounters a female bandit in the forests of the mountain. she kidnaps him, treats him very well, and eventually falls for him. the femalke bandit tells him that she was born to a family of bandits, and all she ever knew was to cheat and steal. however, she also wish she were like the ladies who live at the foot of the mountains, raising chickens and ducks and living peacefully.

the musician was unhappy, however, so the female bandit set him free. she couldn't bear to leave him, so she secretly followed him behind him as he left. the musician runs into a demon on the way, and the female bandit saves him, only to get injured in the process. soon after , the musician finally accepts the female bandit, and they get married.

their happy days didn't last, however, as the musician's people come barging in one day to eliminate all the theives in the lair. finally, the musician likks the bandit, believing that death is kinder fate to her.

Princess - for the ending. should we have the musician realize that he's fallen in love with the bandit leading him to jump off  of the cliff to die with her?what do you think?

Master - that's a good idea. let's do that then.

Princess - you really think it's a good idea?

Master - yes. i don't have many lines. if we're finished planning the story, lets start recording.

sana gets up early to record the video with the boys. at the scene where they run into the female bandit, 

Venom - oh, no! A bandit! bandit what is it that u want.

princess - i cleared these mountains, i planted these trees. leave a man here, and you can go free!"

Kushal literally falls off his chair laughing and jai conveys his reaction to sana 

Raiden - we are laughing our asses off. He fell off his chair.

sana started to laugh went something strikes her mind.

princess - do you guys live together?

Raiden - we live in the same dom room.

sana's pv - master is a student like me really it feels so starnge. 

Phoenix - but... sister-in-law... Master often doesn't come home at night.you'll have to keep tabs on him.

Venom - he doesn't come back during the day either! at colege, he's nowhere to be seen.

Master - hide ur socks well. i plan on staying until the semester ends.

all three together - don't come back!

princess - do boys really not wash their socks for weeks at a time?

Phoenix - isn't that normal? out of all the boys studying science and engineering bro, Master, who doesn't have any smelly socks at all, is the anomaly.

Princess - Phoenix i've heard you say before that you'd hack somebody's computer. are you guys in computer science?

Phoenix - that's correct!

Princess - what a coincidence! me too.

Raiden - are you one of our underclassmen girls?

Phoenix - oh, no! CS is ninety percent male. you are so fearless. might you actlly be a male underclassman?