Chapter 71: Sairaorg

Zacznij od początku

"Why don't you listen to what he says? You stupid blue haired punk!"

" I aint listening to some good for nothing pretty face with a loud mouth!"

" Last warning, Zephyrdor. If you cause any more chaos and harm a guest here, you will have to deal with me." Sairaorg said as he cracked his knuckles.

The man gritted in annoyance as he stepped away from the Goddess and faced Sairaorg.

" Shut up! You're not scaring me, you incompetent fool of the Bael Family!

*(PUNCH!)*

*(BOOM!)*

" Ack!" Zephyrdor was sent flying to the wall from the strong attack

"A-Amazing." Saji said in shock as he witnessed the impact of Sairaorg's punch. It left a huge hollow in the wall.

" He is the next leader of the Bael family, Sairaorg. He is my cousin." Rias informed.

" Seriously. Do I have to deal with these things every year?" sighed Sairaorg as he left the place.

"T-That's why he seems to know about Erin and I."

" And he is the number one among the young devils." Rias added before stopping the Goddess from her attack.

" Erin, that's enough."

" No! This punk is acting like an idiot! I have to electrify him! Attack him with my lightning!" Erin raised her hand and was restrained by Kiba and Saji.

" Can't you see that he is unconscious?"

Erin continued to throw a tantrum like a child and the red head can only sigh on her antics.
_________________________________________

"I-It has been a while, Blue Dragon Empress." Ravel greeted but the Goddess just walked past her, making her shocked.

" Wha- She ignored me?!"

" H-HEY!" Ravel shouted out which made Erin stop walking and look behind.

" Were you calling out to me?" Erin said in confusion. She was busy thinking about the earlier events and was still a little irritated that she didn't notice the girl greeting her.

Ravel sighed and mumbled to herself.

" This is why I hate inferior devils. Though she is a Goddess, but yeah."

" Wait-I know you." Erin said in recognition as she approached the girl. "You're the little sister of Riser, am I right?"

" Hai.. My name is Ravel Phenex." She made a slight bow. " I-I haven't really introduced myself properly last time."

"How is your brother? I apologize for the damage I caused."

" He's completely down because of you." Ravel replied. " Well, it's his fault anyway for being arrogant on his abilities so I'm sure it was a good lesson for him."

" Wow. Tough love. You really care for him, don't you?" Erin said in sarcasm

"But aren't you part of his peerage? I had my doubts when I remember seeing you in the clubroom before."

" After your match with my brother, I was moved to my Mother's peerage. Since my mother doesn't participate in any games, I am basically a free bishop."

" Hmm. So such things could be permitted, huh?" Erin mused.

" Also.. " Ravel handed out a small capsule with a certain symbol engraved.

" This is a symbol of our friendship."

" Oh? So we're friends now?" Erin asked teasingly and Ravel made a 'hmph' sound.

"This is normally a gift for a high-class devil, you know? Y-You should be thankful!"

" Really?" Erin observed the item with wonder. "Then I can't take something like this from you."

The Goddess gestured to return the item but Ravel was quick to give it back to her.

" B-Baka! You should gracefully accept it instead, Blue Dragon Empress."

"Can you stop calling me that? We are supposed to be friends, aren't we? You can just call me Erin." The Goddess said sheepishly.

" T-Then I'll give you the pleasure of being called Mistress Erin." Ravel said with a slight blush.

"M-Mistress?" Erin was slightly surprised. "You don't have to call me that. It makes me appear that I am sort of your hidden lover or something."

Ravel gaped at this and she stuttered on her words.

" W-Well.. then I'll just call you Erin-sama, then."

" I suppose that's better than the first one." Erin awkwardly thought.

" Then, Erin-sama. The next time we meet, I'll treat you to some tea."

The Goddess raised her brow at this.

"L-Lately, I've been baking my own cakes." Ravel fidgeted. "W-Well then. I have to greet the others so I will take my leave."

Erin watched her retreating figure in confusion.

" What is up with her? Geez. She's weirder than Rias." The Goddess hid away the capsule.

She spotted Koneko from a distance and when she noticed the girl leaving in haste, she followed her trail quickly.

" Koneko-chan?" Erin mumbled as she rushed to her direction.

- End of Chapter -