Chapter 71: Sairaorg

Start from the beginning

"Ah- Hehe. I was just curious. No big deal."

The Goddess was soon heading their way after she excused herself from the Maous. Sona pointed to her, making Serafall quickly scramble to leave.

" I forgot I have to greet the other Maous. Bye bye."

" Why is Serafall-sama in a rush to leave?" Issei questioned but he was met by confused looks as well.

"Oh, hello again, President Sona." Erin spoke once she reached the group.

The girl returned the greeting and Saji complimented the Goddess.

"Hi Erin-san. Y-You look good. The dress is great." He said timidly.

Erin chuckled at this and thanked the boy.

"Thanks, Saji. It seems that you have great taste when it comes to fashion." she added with a wink.

Saji blushed slightly while Erin went back to join the ORC.

" How did your discussion went with Onii-sama?"

" Fine. I just have to welcome the guest together with the others for appearances. I excused myself to join you for the meantime."

Rias smiled at this and Sona beckoned for the group to follow her. They arrived at an area which is like an underground, just below the venue.

" We are advised to wait in this room until the ceremony begins."

"The other young devils are here too." Rias was slightly worried. "I hope nothing bad happens."

*(BOOOM!)*

There was a sudden explosion and 2 young devils were facing each other.

" It looks like you really want to die, Zephyrdor." said the female one with faint green colored hair.

" You stink of virginity. What's wrong with saying the truth? You shitty bitch." responded an arrogant looking man with blue hair.

" What's going on?"

"A fight?" Saji added.

" When young devils gather, this stuff usually happens." The man from Tannin's training spoke. Issei pointed a finger at him accusingly.

" Sairaorg." Rias greeted in recognition.

" Y-You're that man who caused the ground to break!"

" Hey, Negative idiots." Erin called out which caused the 2 devils to look at her.
" If you want to beat each other to a pulp, then go do it on a place where you won't harm others! Are you trying to crush us with the wall you just blasted?!"

The man scoffed in amusement.

" Urusai, lost human. If you don't want to get caught up in our fight, then go take your pretty face away before I punch your shit off."

An invisible tick mark formed on Erin's forehead.

" What did you just say to me?" Erin said with a fake smile as she advanced to the man, lightning sparks surrounding her hand.

" Erin, just don't mind those two." Rias said with a sigh but the Goddess didn't listen.

" Excuse me for a minute." Sairaorg stepped away from the group so he can talk to the devils.

" Stop it you two. Princess of the Agares family, Seigvaira, and the problem child of the Glaysa-Laboyas family, Zephyrdor."

Zephyrdor was having an intense staring contest with the Goddess as they butted their heads.