"Me!" The puppet suddenly comes alive making them all gasp "You'll never defeat me!" It says but before it can do anything else Mike grabs it and uses it to smash Vito's chain "Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!"

"Let's go!" Mike said after Dominic was deactivated, and Vito was free

"Oh, uh, yeah, sure, wait up! But will I get to see caramellina!" Vito asks as they walk.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

☆☆☆☆☆☆

After a while of searching for the dvd we had to stop as the loudspeaker turned on, "Attention punching bags, please gather in the forest clearing and bring your padded undies, 'cause today's challenge is a butt-kicker." Chris said.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

As we walked to Chris for the challenge, Gwen joined us from boney island.

The conversations were friendly until Scott tried to flirt with Courtney and the two bestfriends laughed at his poor attempts.

'Poor Scott...'

"Oh you haven't seen her chart?" Mal suddenly asked the dejected Scott.

"Maybe now's not the time" I told Mal but Scott had already caught on.

"What chart?" Scott asked

"This one" Mal pulled out a chart with pictures of the remaining campers, myself included. From Mike to Scott, it showed us all with animal additions and x's crossed through us as she eliminated everyone except Scott. I myself had cat ears, labeled as non-threatening.

"Great plan, by the way. Not how I want it to go down, but still." Mal said unbothered

"Second last? Right to the end, my butt." Gwen hissed

"I can explain!"

"You gave me a tail? Wow!" Scott said with anger

"Wait!"

"Oh, please. Even you can't talk your way out of this one." Gwen says

"Ugh, Sensitive much?" Courtney said

☆☆☆☆☆☆

After that drama we quickly found Chris. "Behold, my sad, skinny interns-" que both interns groaning in hunger "-I totally forgot to feed them this week. I know. Funny, right? So, today's challenge is a race to make a delicious sundae and serve it up to good ol' what's his name and who's its over here.

"So, to make this fun, for me, you'll have to travel to the most dangerous areas on the island to procure the ingredients of the desert. Your ice cream awaits at the top of the diving cliff. Which the ice machine has been making nice and slippery all week. Maraschino cherries are perched on a rock in the swamp. You'll find crushed peanuts in the old cafeteria. And the final ingredient, chocolate sauce, can be found in a pool surrounding a recently planted mutant fire flower."

"You're sick, McLean." Gwen comments

"What can I say? Prison changed me. For the better. Ha ha. The first person to have their sundae completely consumed by the interns wins. On your marks...-" airhorn blows "-...What are you waiting for? They're hungry! Scram!"

☆☆☆☆☆☆

"This just in, Gwen has scooped up first place!" Chris announced

"Oh great." Courtney whined