fourteen

i woke up in joshs bed alone which was a bit weird but i quickly got up and got dressed. i went outside to post on insta cause i was bored.

liked by sydnie

liked by sydnie.avery, jadenhossler, ava.stanford and 947,294 others.
liliana.marie: hi, im tired.

sydnie.avery: my wifeee
^liliana.marie: i love you

fan: you look good

fan: your so pretty

hater: your so skinny

fan: i wanna look like you

fan: heather?!

ava.stanford: hottieeee
^liliana.marie: no u. ;)

fan: how do you look so good after waking up?!

i walked downstairs to see jaden sitting at the counter eating.

"hey"
"hey lili, josh went to a meeting but he'll be back soon"

i nodded and went back upstairs while waiting for josh to come back.

after about an hour, i heard the bedroom door open. i peaked my head up and saw him walking in.

"come" he said while laying down.

i hesitantly walked over and he pulled me into his grasp. he laid me down next to him with my head on his chest. i watched as he shut his eyes and almost instantly fell asleep.

while we were laying there, his phone rang.

"josh someones calling you" i said while reaching to grab his phone with one hand and shaking him with the other.

i looked at the contact and i was in utter shock. he woke up and looked at me curiously before turning to worry. i slapped him across the face but just after he grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the room.

"i really didnt want to do this lili. your leaving me no choice" he said while throwing me into a cold, dark room with a bed and nothing else. not even a window.

he slammed the door and locked it. he was unbelievable. how could he do this? how could he live with himself knowing what hes done?

(tehe, cliff hanger. go check out my new story though cause i have some amazing ideas for it)

 go check out my new story though cause i have some amazing ideas for it)