Attitude

| Rakim | Two Days Later | Tuesday |

Since I had a day off from work I wanted to spend more time with Maddy hopefully Hazel don't give me no mouth cause I'm not tryna hear all that today. I was on my way to her house when my phone started ringing. "Hello?"

"Rocky where are you? I woke up and you were no where to be found." Iggy said over the phone. "I'm on my way to Hazel house right now, I wanted to chill with them today, why whats up?" I continued driving. "Why you ain't tell me? I wouldn't mind going." She said. "Iggy you know how she feels about you being around Maddy. Look imma call you later." I hung up the phone and parked the car. I rang the door bell and waited for her to answer the door.

"Hey." She said with a confused face. "What are you doing here?" She asked crossing her arms. She had on a long shirt and that was about it other than her socks. "I wanted to spend time with my daughter today." I walked up to her. "Can I come in?" She scratched hear head and moved to the side so I could come in.

"Did I wake you?" I looked her up and down, it looked as though she just woke up. She shook her head. "Not necessarily I've been up for an hour just haven't gotten up yet." I nodded and looked around her place. It was actually really nice, big and spacious. "Next time you have to call Rakim. You can't just be popping up, you don't know if I had something planned or not."

"Do you have something planned?" I asked and raised a eyebrow at her. She rolled her eyes, "Noo, but I'm saying if I did you should've called." She walked to the kitchen. I shook my head. "So what you wanna do today with Maddy?" I asked looking at her. "I thought you wanted to do something with her?" I shook my head. "Why can't we all do something together?" I questioned.

She ignored me as she got a drink of water and headed upstairs. I shook my head and made my way upstairs to see Maddy. She was sleeping peacefully and I watched her. Since Hazel didn't want to hang out all together I guess I was just going to chill at her house and chill with Maddy.

I'm just happy she ain't give me no mouth talking about I just saw her two days ago, but I knew damn well she wasn't gone let me take her to my house knowing Iggy there. I honestly don't know what her problem is, she just didn't want Iggy to be no where near Maddy and when she did see Iggy around she'd throw a fit and threatened to not bring Maddy over any more. Obviously I'd have to put her in check.

Ever since the day she ran away from me almost two years ago she wanted nothing do to with me. She would barley answer my phone calls and all I was trying to do was make sure she was alright and my baby that she was carrying was all good.

While I was on my tour Iggy and I grew close and we ended up getting together and were still together. But I will always have a soft spot for Hazel.

I was actually surprised Hazel let me in the delivery room. The way she acted towards me when she found out Iggy and I were together was ugly and she's been acting like that ever since then. It's gotten a little better.

"Are you going to give her a bath?" Hazel walked in Maddy's room fully dressed now with jeans and a PINK hoodie on. I nodded my head. "Yeah I will when she wakes up." I looked over at her. "You going to fix breakfast?" I asked her and she scrunched up her face. "No why?" Her face still messed up.

"Man never mind. I'm getting tired of your ugly ass attitude." I walked out of Maddy's room cause I didn't wanna wake her up. "I don't have an attitude." She fixed her face. "I was going to take y'all out to breakfast but your attitude just fucked it up." I said walking downstairs to sit on the couch and watch television. "I don't have an attitude." She followed me downstairs.

I ignored her as I flipped through the channels. She rolled her eyes and walked away.

About an hour later I went back up to Maddy's room to see if she was up and sure enough she was wide awake in her crib standing up. Looking around when she saw me a instantly smiled and tried to reach for me. I walked over to her and picked her up. "Dada." She smiled at me. "Hi Maddy." I kissed her cheek.

Maddy has always been a quiet baby. She'd get quiet around people she didn't know and she would have a straight face for a while until she was comfortable around you. It was like that with Iggy at first. Iggy tried to hold her one time and Maddy just looked at her then looked back at me with a sad face before she silently started to cry and reach for me.

But now she would play with Iggy and everything but she would always prefer me over her sometimes. After I gave Maddy a bath and dressed her in a little dress I saw in her closet I went to Hazels room while Maddy was right on my tail.

Hazel smiled as soon as she saw Maddy. "You dressed her and everything matches finally." She laughed and picked up Maddy. "Man shut up I can dress my child." I chuckled. "You still wanna go to breakfast?" She looked up at me. "Yeah I'm hungry as hell." She nodded and put Maddy down. I'm going to go change. She walked in her walk in closet.

"What's wrong with what you have on?" I asked. "I wanna wear something else." I heard her say. I shrugged and walked out her room, picking up Maddy and going down the stairs. A few minutes later Hazel came down the stairs with a dress similar to Maddy, but hers was more fitted and it didn't have flowers on it.

I'm not even going to sit up here and say she didn't look fine as hell. Her body looked good. Ever since she got pregnant everything got big. Her ass got bigger, her boobs got bigger and her thighs but you would never have thought she was ever pregnant.

Maddy ran up to her wanting Hazel to pick her up. "Now we're matching baby." she said to Maddy and she giggled. She looked up to me, "You ready?" She asked as she put on her flip flops and grabbed her purse.

"Where you wanna go?" I asked her. She shrugged as she looked out the window. "Maybe IHOP." I nodded my head.

Once we got to IHOP, we were soon seated and ordered. I looked up at her as she was playing with Maddy. "So why you always gotta attitude with me?" I asked her trying to start up a conversation. She playfully rolled her eyes. "I don't always have an attitude with you. You just do stuff to make me upset." She shook her head. "You know how I feel about Iggy being around Maddy but you continue to ignore me."

"Man you gotta chill with allat, it's not even that serious but if it bothers you so much then I'll try to keep iggy away from Maddy." I told her and she nodded. "I just want this co-parenting to work out."