:✧*⋆.*:・゚

Everyone from Will's room was called into another room so Will could explain how to take down the Shadow monster, theoretically.

Will stood up and walked around the table where there were about millions of photos of his house.

Eventually he walked to the side of the table where he pointed to an area.

"That's it."

"That's what Will, What's there?" Dr. Owen questioned.

"I don't know. I just know he doesn't want me to see there." Will answered.

"I think it's important."

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

"

So you both fought one of these things before?" Max asked the two older teens.

Steve nodded for them both as he let Gabe lean his head on his shoulder, actually enjoying the proximity.

"And you're like, 100% sure it wasn't a bear?"

"Shit don't be an idiot. Okay? It wasn't a bear." Dustin insulted.

"Why are you even here is you don't believe us." Dustin continued as everyone watched him ramble on.

"Just go home."

"Sheesh, someone's cranky. Past your bed time." She looked at him as she proceeded to climb up the ladder to be with Lucas.

"That's good. Show her that you don't care." Steve nodded as he watched her walk up the steps.

"I don't." Dustin answered.

Steve almost laughed and winked at him.

"Why are you winking Steve. Stop." Steve looked down as he played with his lighter.

Gabe was getting really nervous and he needed some reassurance, so he closed Steve's lighter and intertwined their hands.

Steve almost chocked on his saliva when he felt the warmth of someone else's hand make contact with his.

He couldn't necessarily say he didn't like it. He was ecstatic, but he didn't want to show it.

"What are you doing?"

"Nervous." Gabe shrugged, as if it were obvious.

After a few minutes, Gabe was listening to Max and Lucas' conversation, which was weird because it seemed like nobody else could hear it.

It was really soothing.

Well the moment was cut when the vibrations of a beastly growl could be heard throughout the area.

Everyone rose to their feets and went on high alert, waiting for any unusual activity, though the growls said it all.

"Do you see him?" "No.."

"Lucas?"

"Hold on!"

Lucas looked around in his binoculars for any activity in the fog.

"I've got eyes! Ten o'clock!" Lucas shouted.

Steve pointed towards a moving creature in the fog.

"What's he doing?" Dustin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well how the fuck are we supposed to know?!" Gabe whisper shouted.