Chapter 4

Harry's P.O.V.

" Is he alive?", I heard a familiar sound voice ask.

" Yeah, he is breathing." said another voice I knew.

It was still dark when I opened my eyes. I couldn't move my hands but I felt something on my face. It went silent till someone jabbed my stomach with their finger.

" What the fuck?!", I scream and  tried to jump. My hands where tied behind me so I couldn't move anything.

" Take off this blind fold", I yelled harshly to the people holding me hostage.

Bright light poured in my eyes instantly after I asked. Once I blink a few times, my eyes adjusted to four faces looking at me.

 " What the hell guys",I shook my head I said to my band members.

" We hid in your car the whole time you where in school", Louis said to me with a laugh.

" Yeah it was horrible. Your car smells like feet by the way, but I still took a nap". Niall said yawning.

" Please un-tie me", I asked them, trying to not to be pissed.

Liam ripped off the rope around my hands and I stood up instantly. 

" Don't ever do that again", I said looking at all of them.

They all shook their heads in unison.

" Now where is Maria", I asked. I can't believe I got her into all of this.

" In the other room", Zayn said, pointing his head in the direction of the room.

I walked over to see her with a blindfold around her eys and her hands tied behind her back.

Carefully I untied the blindfold to meet her eyes. She screamed and all the boys came running in.

" What the fuck is going on here? Why am I tied up?", she asked with wide eyes.

" It's ok. I will explain everything after I un-tie you.",I said reaching for the rope, till Liam smacked my hand.

" Will you come in the other room please", he said looking at me in the eyes, trying not to have anyone hear him.

" Fine.", I say as we walk in the other room with the boys following.

" Don't un- tie her", Liam said.

" Why? We can't keep her hostage here.", I said to them all.

" Beacause it will be fun", said Zayn " And you know it will be".