suddenly, stevie and an older woman's figures came to view through the window, moderately alarming delaney, seeing how mad the woman before them appeared.

"mom, stop!" stevie spoke loudly, clearly not wanting to be present during his mother's furious rampage. he wanted his mom to forget about the situation and go home so he could hang out with his friends without being completely embarrassed but based the loud "go" she responded with, his wishes would definitely not be coming true.

stevie got pushed inside of the skate shop, his mother closely following behind, aggressively shoving him towards the group of boys casually watching skateboarders on their small barely functioning television.

fuckshit who was in a middle of a conversation with the others was cut off by the lady angrily screaming at him: "hey! what is your name!" in a extremely stern tone, capturing the boy's attention immediately.

"what is your name!" she repeated again seeing as she was given no valid answer, simply hearing light chuckles of confusion leaving the adolescences' mouths. though delaney wasn't at all religious, not believing in a god due to the sole reason that she wasn't gonna let some unproven, provisional angry man in the sky judge her for her sinful actions, she was secretly praying that her trash mouth boyfriend was going to take the hint and answer with his real name.

unfortunately for her, he clearly didn't grasp her thoughts, choosing to respond cockily: "fuckshit." ruben eyes were waved in onto the conversation, slightly entertained by the situation unfolding in front of him.

"fuckshit? jesus." the woman mumbled under her breath, all hope of redemption being replaced with disappointment at stevie's choice of friends. she was not-so-secretly judging the teenagers before her, thinking that they were lowlives who were going to end up dead in a ditch somewhere before their mid twenties.

"listen to me. you do not give my son alcohol!"

delaney rolled her bloodshot eyes in annoyance before letting out an unnecessary snarky comment towards the grown lady: "wait so you're his mom? damn i thought you were his sugar mommy or something." ray attempted to diffuse the situation, the gang's erupted laughter not helping the situation. the boy was twelve or thirteen, he was going start partying sooner or later she thought, deciding to keep her perception to herself.

"you do not give my son drugs, do you understand me?!" she spoke once again, not finding these circumstances remotely funny. fuckshit obviously did not take her seriously, the amount of low grade beer he was consuming plus his typical 'i don't give a fuck' behavior making him say whatever the fuck he felt like saying. "cool, cool."

delaney knowing how his mocking response wasn't going to please her, only going to increase her non-stop bickering, cuddled up to her boyfriend, his arm enveloping her as the smell of alcohol and weed became more apparent, her scoop collar slightly going down revealing a few red love bites much to the woman's dismay.

"it better be cool fuckhead or whatever the fuck your name is." she spoke once again making a cocky delaney erupt into a fit of laughter, her completely out-of-it mind finding this situation absolutely hilarious.

"why are you laughing? shouldn't you be hanging out with girls your age instead of whoring yourself out to little boys who would never care about you? you should stop acting like a slut and get your act together, stay away from my son, he's not like you."