"Sorry, I'll buy you another one," she helped me out of the shirt, "but I need you naked right now."

There was no objection from me as I pressed my lips to Claire's slipping my tongue inside. I broke the kiss for a quick second to pull her up to me by the collar of her shirt.

Her eyes had gone dark with lust as I rid her of the oversized sweater she was wearing, loving that she was bra-less, just one less clothing I have to take off of her.

She stretched to kiss me, I cradled her face in my hands still straddling her lap. She reached behind me to unclasp my bra and I let it fall from my chest, removing it completely.

She broke the kiss and instead, starting peppering down the column of my neck and collarbone. Her hand came up to my left breast, massaging it with her fingers.

I threw my head back with a moan when she replaced her fingers with her mouth, her tongue flicking my nipple.

I knew it wasn't going to take long for me to come undone so I tilted her chin up to give her one more kiss before I pushed her shoulders, making her fall into the bed. Her brown hair making a beautiful mess of waves onto the white sheets as she looked up at me with expectant eyes.

I fell on top of her, loving how our breasts rubbed against each other. I knew I should've taken my time, given that this was our first time together knowing what we felt for each other. But the need to taste her and wanting to give the most earth-shattering orgasm so she can forget about Nathan and Amy took over.

I kissed down her chest, giving her nipple a gentle bit making her hiss with pleasure. I continued my journey down and slipped her leggings and pantied down with my fingers in one fluid motion.

I was ecstatic to see how wet she already was. I kissed the inside of her thighs getting close to where she wanted me but wanting to tease her a little more. She shifted herself trying to get me to her sweet spot but I avoid it.

She let out a frustrated groan before she took the back of my head, leading me to her centre. I smiled against her as I got to work, running my tongue up and down her slits.

She let out a moan when I started pumping my fingers in her while simultaneously keeping my mouth on her.

"Shit," she breathed out, "fuck, Beth."

I looked up at her and saw her eyebrows scrunched together, her chest rising and falling. She had one hand on still on the back of my head while the other gripped her bedsheets. Claire let out a shaky moan when I flicked my tongue against her swollen bean.

"Please," she pleaded.

Her moans became louder as she tightened around my fingers. She tried scooting away from me, but I held onto her thighs, determined to make sure she knew how much I missed her.

She grabbed a pillow from behind her head and placed it over her face before she let out a loud muffled scream as her legs trembled in my hands.

My God, seeing Claire Edwards come undone was the sexiest thing I have ever seen.

"Please, no more," she cried. I slowed my fingers and my tongue so she could ride out her orgasm and catch her breath.

I kissed my way up to her lips, "are you ok? Sorry, I went a little overboard," I whispered.

She looked over at me, "are you really apologizing for giving me the fastest orgasm ever?"

I laughed and took my place beside her, propping my head up with my hand, "I think we might need a safe word, I'm pretty sure I almost broke you."