Chapter Six

"Never have I ever..." Zayn paused. "Slept with a guy."

They had been playing for a while and everyone was down to their underwear. The guys made no effort to hide the fact that they were checking out the girls, even Liam who everyone had thought was so innocent and more like a puppy than a boy.

Liam Payne was the one person who confused everyone. The "populars" allowed him to hang out with them because he was nice, and also really attractive. He was also really smart, not as smart as Jade but still pretty smart. 

Liam had been pining after Perrie for the past few years but she only had eyes for Harry. Liam loved everything about Perrie. He was always into strong women who knew what they wanted and went after it, even if they had to put people down to get it.  

"I think that's enough of this game," Perrie said as she stood up, hands on her hips. "Not really in the mood for public nudity tonight."

Perrie picked up a random shirt - which happened to be Liam's - and pulled it over her head then walked back to the kitchen with Leigh Anne in tow. 

"DId you see the way Harry was looking at me during the game?" Perrie squealed once she and Leigh Anne were safely in a corner of the room.

"No, I didn't. I was watching the way Liam was looking at you," Leigh Anne looked over to where Niall, Liam, and Louis were talking. "He was staring at you like you were the most precious gem in the world."

"Liam?" Perrie frowned, having to actually think about who Liam was. "He's the one over there talking to Niall and Louis, right?"

"Yeah, he's been hanging out with us for years now," Leigh Anne thought of Perrie and Liam as a couple then smiled. "I think you guys would be adorable together."

"Not really," Perrie made a face of disgust as she ate a pretzel from the bright blue bowl in front of her. 

"Why not?" Leigh Anne looked back at Liam and saw him blushing as Niall and Louis poked at his stomach. "He's adorable and seems like he would have no problem with your bitchiness."

"I am not a bitch!" Perrie retaliated. "And even if I was, I wouldn't want a guy who just let me walk over them all the time. I want someone who will disagree with me, which is why Harry and I would be perfect."

"Why keep pining after Harry when he only has eyes for Perrie?" Leigh Anne was honestly tired of the ups and downs of Harry and Perrie's flirtationship. "He likes Jesy and I think they'll be together for a while." 

"Alright, enough about my love life. Or lack thereof," Perrie raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow as she locked eyes with Leigh Anne. "How's yours going?"

"Well, I actually had a nice conversation with Louis today," Leigh Anne smiled and looked down, already blushing at the mention of her long term crush. "But I'm not really looking to date anyone right now. There's too much going on this year."

"That's good for you," Perrie tried her hardest to smile, even though her mood had completely changed at the mention of her asshole ex. 
-x-x-x-
"Didn't know you lived such an adverturous life," Jade smirked at Zayn from her spot next to him on the couch. "You look so innocent and quiet."

"Well you know what they say," Zayn smiled back and rested his hand on her thigh. "Looks can be deceiving."

"Very true," Jade pulled her hair over one shoulder and raised an eyebrow towards him. "Will I get to see how deceiving your looks can be?"

"Definitely," He replied instantaneously. 

I know it's a weird place to end but oh well, hope y'all enjoyed!