Chapter Three

"So, you're new here?" Jade asked Zayn since she luckily had managed to snag a seat next to him in their English class. 

"Yeah," Zayn smiled at the blue haired beauty sat next to him.

Usually Zayn wouldn't go for the nice girls and instead he would probably be pining after her blonde friend because he usually likes the bitchy girls. 

Well he actually likes to fuck the bitchy out of them but no one needs to know that...

"Where are ya from?" Jade pulled out her copy of A Midsummer Night's Dream and a pen, so she could take some notes in class as well as the ones she took over break. She was a bit of an overachiever but it got her straight As since she started getting grades.

"Just moved down here from Bradford last month," Zayn also pulled out his copy of the play but his book appeared to still be intact, unlike Jade.

"Oh cool I transferred from South Shields in-"

"Hello class!" Mrs. Clifton asked, cutting Jade off and making the girl give Zayn an "oh well" look and turn to face their English teacher. "Instead of doing all that 'get to know each other' crap, we're gonna get straight into the work. Pair up with someone in the class and together you will paraphrase a scene of Midsummer then perform it in class in 2 weeks."

Immediately almost every student began rushing towards Jade, as she was basically already sign-sealed the dux of their year. Jade already had her eye on who she wanted to have as a partner.

"So, you wanna work together?" Jade turned to Zayn, ignoring the many students trying to get her attention.

"Sure," Zayn replied with a smirk, causing the other students to groan. 

This should be great, Jade thought as she bit her lip to prevent the sly smile trying to make its way onto her face. 
-x-x-x-
"Good for nothing committee," Perrie muttered angrily under her breath as she slid invitations into every Year 12 and Year 13 locker. "Never want to fucking help with anything."

Perrie had decided that with the mass amount of new students she had seen today, she had to plan an impromptu party (which she had already convinced the school to condone) at her house so the students could mingle and shit.

Really she just wanted to get an oppurtunity to show Harry how much fun she can be outside of school settings and she just needed an excuse to do so. 

"Need any help?" Perrie rolled her eyes at the voice.

Louis fucking Tomlinson. In his stupid high waters with his stupid messy long hair and his stupid stubble and his stupid blue eyes and his stupid everything.

"Why would I want anything from you?" Perrie spat as she continued walking along and placing invitations in people's lockers. 

Louis and Perrie were a messy situation. They secretly dated last year, and everything was great. Louis promised to treat Perrie like a princess and to never hurt her, but that could only last so long. One night at a party, Perrie caught Louis and Leigh Anne in bed. Now Perrie couldn't be mad at Leigh Anne because she had no idea about their relationship, but she sure as hell tried to kill Louis the next day.

She invited Louis over, saying she was over it and saying her parents weren't home. She told him the only way they would have sex is if he wore some of her lacy panties. After convincing him to dress up in a subdued version of drag (lingerie and makeup), she took some pictures, kicked him in the balls, and told him to get out. To this day, she had the pictures in her phone and would not hesitate to send them to everyone if he tried anything with her or anyone she cared about. 

"Are you seriously still pissed off?" Louis asked, trying to catch up with blonde. "It was a year ago!"

"It was our six month anniversary you asshole!" Perrie hissed as she turned around sharply and made Louis bump into her. "And I caught you in bed with my best friend so yeah, I am still pissed off!"

"Look, I know I fucked up really badly but I miss you," Louis grabbed Perrie's hand and pulled her closer. "Maybe we can try again?"

"As if," Perrie snorted and turned away, continuing down the hallway.

"Hey mate!" Perrie heard Niall shout to Louis as she turned the corner and rushed into the bathroom.

She made sure all the stalls were empty then rushed into one of the stalls and locked it, then sat on the toilet seat. This is when she cries. When it all gets to be too much and she cant hold it in. There have been many times when she'll find herself in this exact position, crying her eyes out over something as stupid as boy troubles

Once Perrie figured she had cried enough, she emerged from the stall and rushed over to the mirror to inspect herself. Her eyes were bloodshot and swollen, her cheeks were tear stained. 

"Shit," She mumbled as she pulled out her makeup pack. 

She held a cold paper towel over her eyes then wiped her face furiously. Then she quickly reapplied some concealer, eyeliner, and mascara.

All good, Perrie thought as she stepped out of the bathroom and into a hallway full of students. 

"Perrie!" Perrie turned towards Harry as he rushed down the hall to reach her and smiled once he put his arm around her shoulders. "Ready to go to lunch?"

Perrie caught Louis' eye and smirked at him before turning to Harry and saying, "Yeah, let's go."
-x-x-x-
"I'd like you guys to meet Zayn!" Jade beamed as she pratically dragged the tan boy over to their table. 

"Hey guys," Zayn said uncomfortably and sat down next to Jade.

You'd think that with all of the girls he's banged over the years he'd be more confident, but no. The reason girls like him so much is because of how quiet and brooding he seems, but he's actually quite sarcastic once you get to know him. He just likes to meet people one on one rather than in large groups.

"Hey mate!" Niall smiled at Zayn then proceeded to finish his burger.

"Where are you from?" Perrie inquired, inspecting the boy.

Clearly Jade likes him, Perrie thought. So now we have to interrogate him.

Perrie sent a discreet look towards Leigh Anne, who immediately got the message and turned to Zayn as she waited for him to answer the question. 

"I just moved here from Bradford-"

"What's your family life like?" Leigh Anne leaned towards Zayn and raised an eyebrow.

"Good, I live with my mom and sister-"

"When-"

"Alright!" Jade cut them off with wide eyes. "You both need to settle down. Zayn and I are gonna go get some lunch."

Jade glared at the two before grabbing Zayn's hand and pulling him over to the lunch line, already engaging in a conversation with him.

"You guys are crazy," Harry laughed once the pair was out of earshot. "Absolutely crazy."

"I think what we were doing was perfectly okay, don't you Perrie?" Leigh Anne turned to Perrie with the most innocent look she could muster. 

"Absolutely," Perrie nodded and rested her head on her hands. "Anyway-"

"Uh, look who's coming our way," Louis nodded in the direction of the entrance to the cafeteria and everyone saw a confident Jesy walking straight towards our table with her hazel eyes set on Harry. 

Once Jesy reached Harry she pulled him up and planted her lips on his, holding his neck in place. At first Harry was stunned but he soon reciprocated the kiss and held onto her hips. 

Perrie looked around and saw everyone smiling at the reunited couple, which just made Perrie feel sick to her stomach.

Perrie looked at Leigh Anne, who gestured to outside. She and Perrie both got up from the table then rushed to the doors, grabbing Jade along the way.