Trollstopia Ep 42: The Spotted, Black-Tongue Cold

Start from the beginning

"You... I haven't seen you in weeks. What have you been up to?" said Barb in suspicion.

"Oh, you know, Queen Barb. As a businessman, I'm always busy. So, I'm not always around," said Huckleberry, while Barb stares at him in suspicion. "Anyway, I'm passing out Black Forest Cupcakes to everyone for a good deed. And you'll be my first people."

"Really? Aw, that's so sweet. Just like your last name," said Poppy, happily.

"The first cupcake will go to Branch. For all the good deeds he's done."

Once Huckleberry hands the disguised Spotted Black Cupcake to Branch, Branch takes it and says, "Thank you, Huckleberry. That's very kind of you."

"No problem, Branch," said Huckleberry as he gave the others Black Forest Cupcakes. "I heard that you have wings and gills now. How did that happen?"

"I just woke up with them, I guess. But I'm getting used to it. With the wings and gills, I can take out Censorero's silly simple-minded followers."

This offended Huckleberry inside, which made him clutch his hands onto the basket hard, which Barb notices.

"I hope you enjoy my cupcakes. Please, excuse me. I must spread more sweets to Trollstopia. Bye-bye," said Huckleberry, happily skips away and does his Tiger laughter.

"Great cupcakes, but Branch's cupcakes are way better," said Chaz, which Huckleberry overheard and made him enraged.

Huckleberry hides behind a bush to watch the Chill Bros and the Star Sisters. And when he saw Branch happily swallowed up the disguised Spotted Black Cupcake in one bite, Huckleberry grinned in vile.

He then said, "Mwah ha ha ha ha! I can't wait to see the results! Censorero will be so proud, and he'll be free."

A few minutes later, the Chill Bros are working at Rosiepuff's Bakery as their customers enjoy their time there. Branch came out of his office with pink velvet rose cupcake on a tray in his hands. He smiled when he sees his customers.

He then walked up to Peppy and said, "Here's your order, Peppy."

"Thank you, Branch, my boy," said Peppy, takes the tray, "Do you want to know a secret? I like you more than Creek."

"Aw. You're flattering me, Peppy."

Branch and Peppy laughs, but Peppy stops to wide-eye in shock and said, "Branch, why is your tongue black?"

"My...tongue? What do you mean?" Branch asks in confused.

"Take a look."

Peppy took out a hand mirror and handed it to Branch. When Branch looks into it, he was so in shock of seeing how black his tongue is. Suddenly, Branch began to choke very loudly, and he clutches on his throat, thus making him drop the mirror and break when it hits the floor. Everyone turns to see him on his knees. His Chill Bros quickly rush to his aid.

"Branch, what's going on?" Riff said in worry before Branch fell into his back.

"I... can't... breath," said Branch, as his eyes turn dark red.

"Bacon-wrapped hotdogs! What's happening to you, Branch?" said Hickory in concern.

"Somebody call Dr. Moonbloom," Trollex shouted.

When Branch's skin gets covered in white spots, everyone gathered around him. Outside the bakery, Huckleberry watches the entire scene with a wicked smile.

He then said, "Mwah ha ha ha ha! Yes... And in 24 hours, he'll be gone forever."

He happily skips away as the paramedics arrive critterbus like ambulances.