I DO!

Two years has passed since Sanji signed a contract with Jinbe. Four Mainstream has become a big hit and it's a dream come true for the band.

The Vinsmoke studio was bought by Jinbe and it's now Four Mainstream studio. Sanji's brothers; Ichiji went ahead to be an actor, Niji started a solo singing carrier and Yonji, like Ryuji, stayed as models. They are all succeeding. The Charlotte studio hasn't been the same but Pudding is still modeling. Sanji's mother beat her illness a year ago thanks to all her sons and daughter full pays. Judge has been sentenced 10 years for fraud and his manipulation for her ex wife to not get her money for treatment from her sons got him 5 years more and the abuse that has been going on for years gave him 5 more. So in total, he'll be in jail for 20 years. At this point, Zoro's friends also know about the Sanji/Saburo secret and they all have been really good friends. So good, they ended up working for the band as backstage crew and it's a total dream. Nami is the make up artist, Usopp lighting tech for the stage and Luffy is their concert's host. They did it once as a joke but people enjoyed it so much that it became a standard thing.

Right now, they were doing a concert at Berlin as part of the tour. The band was singing their final song right now.

"You got this!" said Luffy to Zoro.

"I'm... kind of nervous." said Zoro.

"Don't be, you can do this." said Usopp.

"Look who's talking, the king of being nervous" said Zoro as they laughed.

"haha very funny" Usopp crossed his arms.

The music finished.

"Now go ahead." Nami pushed Zoro to the stage. 

Sanji Pov

"Thank you all for coming tonight, we-" Sanji was interrupted while saying his goodbyes to the audience.

"Not yet..." said Zoro on his mic. The crowd went wild, they all knew the manager of the band. Zoro was almost as famous as the band.

Sanji was really confused at the sudden appearance of his green haired boyfriend.

"I have something to say" started Zoro while he grabbed Sanji's hands. "Three to four years ago, I met you and it has certainly become a rollercoaster since then." everyone laughs. "but if I were to take it back, I would never because you are the best thing that's ever happened to me. I don't know what else to say, you can express more by singing that I could even just by talking but I hope this gets the message across."

Zoro released Sanji's hands and bended on knee in front of him with a small squared bow. The crowd was certainly at a uproar happily yelling and cheering. Sanji had to cover his mouth and tried to stop his tears from coming.

"I love you, Sanji Vinsmoke, and I don't ever want to live a life without you in it." Zoro opened the box. "Would you marry me?"

Sanji let his tears that could be mistaken for rivers.

"YES! YES OF COURSE!!" said Sanji jumping into his arms first as the crowd was happily screeching. 

They separated from the hug so Zoro can put the ring on, it was a perfect fit. Sanji kissed Zoro in a lot of happy tears. The rest of the band went for a group hug and even Nami, Luffy and Usopp were called for the hug. 

Sanji was finally living the life he wanted from two years ago and he didn't think it could get better but it did. Sometimes, you just need that one single person to change your perspective and make anything possible in life and that was one of the many many things Zoro was for Sanji.

~The end

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cannot believe this story is finished! Let me know what you guys think! I hope y'all enjoyed it despise taking too long to finish it. After this, Im gonna take a break from long stories but if you have any suggestions, let me know! and of course, the picture doesn't belong to me! Credit full to the artist! <3