King Trollex Question 1

*at the royal pod*

Reef Marina: Ahh, it's so good to be back!

*the Leaders sit in their chairs*

King Trollex: So, what's first on the list?

*rumble*

Reef Marina: Hey, do you hear a rumble?

*millions of letters fly through the pod door*

Queen Poppy: Wow, they must really love us!

Reef Marina: I have millions of paper cuts . . .

King Trollex: Just pick any one before we drown in our fan mail.

Reef Marina: Okay, okay, *picks one up* Ah! Here we go! This one is from KaylaChapman21 but she opened two accounts so i can't tell if it's an Uppercase Kayla or a Downcase Kayla. *looks closely* Nope. It's an uppercase. She says she wants to know "Does King Trollex like Queen Barb as a friend?"

Branch: That's it? No special how does this or what do you question, just that?

Reef Marina: So far.

Branch: Well, pick another one!

Reef Marina: Hmm, let's see, Does branch like King Trollex, does Prince D like someone of the Funk Trolls . . .

Branch, King Trollex & Prince D: *hit their heads on the table*

Queen Poppy: Oh, come on guys, maybe they are easy now, but soon they will ask us the big stuff and everyone will . . . Quincy?

King Quincy: *hit his head on the table with them*

Reef Marina: Okay, let's just get the question done, cause we got at least more than 50 here. So, Trollex, do you like Barb as a friend?

King Trollex: Of course I do . . . But then again . . .

*flashback to a day after the World Tour*

King Trollex: Come on, Techno Trolls! We got this! Just keep building and then we can do more raves!

Techno Trolls: *cheering*

*Queen Barb drops in*

Queen Barb: Hey guys, I changed my ways! I just wanted to see how you guys were doing! Hey, Trollex! *Trollex turns to see her*

King Trollex: *screams loudly* Don't zap me . . . *passes out, hits his head on a piece of coral*

*flashback ends*

King Trollex: I had a head concussion for a month.

Reef Marina: Is that why we had that party after the concussion?

King Trollex: I still couldn't believe I was still happy. Still.

Reef Marina: Well, it's better than being dragged on a bus, put on some dangerous stand, and turned into someone you're not.

King Trollex: *tear down his face, sniffles* You know me so well.

Reef Marina: So anyway, the question?

King Trollex: Well, she's fine as a friend, although we didn't agree with her sometimes, she was just trying to unite the world.

*awkward silence*

Reef Marina: DUDE!

King Trollex: What?

Reef Marina: ARE YOU JUST AGREEING TO THE WAS VILLAINS PLAN?!

King Trollex: Well, she just did it wrong in a way.

Reef Marina: I WAS CARRIED IN A SACK IN A FISH BOWL FOR TWO DAYS!

King Trollex: Well, she could've just invited us?

Queen Barb: I should've done it just more easier.

Reef Marina: AND TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE, THE ONLY THINGS YOU WERE "FORCED" TO WEAR WERE ITCHY JACKETS . . .

Queen Barb: The leather makes you look buff . . .

Reef Marina: ANNOYING PANTS . . .

Queen Barb: Fishnets are a trend in our community . . .

Reef Marina: AND FREAKING ANNOYING EYELINER THAT YOU CAN'T SEE!

Queen Barb: Well, we do that cause Rock means being a rebel. Y'know, I should've done it right and invited you.

Reef Marina: YOU DARN SHOULD'VE!

*awkward silence*

Queen Poppy: *stands up* I think I say for everyone when I say . . . THAT was intense arguing.

*awkward silence*

Queen Barb: He's staying with me!

Reef Marina: WHAT?

King Trollex: *laughs* You might not want to do that.

Queen Barb: What? He could be great to stay with us! Plus, we could teach him to swim in lava!

The Leaders except Barb: *all nod "no"*

Reef Marina: *laughs* Not to be rude, but I already belong to a fam. *hugs Bliss* Umm, next question. I'll do the sleepover, but maybe later.

WHAT DO YOU THINK? WOULD YOU WANT TO SEE A BOOK ON THAT?