Thank You

This is to thank every of you who made BTFA2020 happen.

First of all, a special thank to caesiumbae who came up with the idea of hosting this award, and seaveydamiya & moonlitcloudx who helped on managing the awards.

Secondly, a huge thank you to all the participants who took part in BTFA2020. Without you guys, hosting an award wouldn't have had any means.

Thirdly, to all if our judges; llastories papercutsunset reminiscent_soul viall2005 SumitJena2099 Athenascharm llastories xharleenEYDx neyssawonders RishikaBaweja9 thatabayagirl Fifiloe_ -theboringwriter- lynnabdulla Gaya_27 thatdrowningfish CynthiaLox Squirtlechaeng Azmeya_ sana70_ Xena_Hehe014 OviyaSrinivas & our reviewers; Chocolateydaisy amethyst_666 Lady_PensDown, thank you thank you thank you. Without all of you, this award wouldn't have been possible, and we appreciate all the time you've put to judge all the books given to you.

Also, a special shoutout to llastories for volunteering and helping to judge the books the judges for some specific genres couldn't. She's a total gem, please show her some support :))

Lastly, we'd like to congratulate ♡ all of you who won the prizes.

For those who did not win, don't be demotivated yet. You can work hard and who knows, maybe the next time you could even make it to a first place! The point is, don't give up yet. All of you are amazing authors, didn't winning an award doesn't mean you do not have the capability.

It has been a long journey from May to September, and today we can officially bring an end to the first edition of Bridge to Fantasy Awards.

For everyone who made this happen, once again, thank you.

The second edition of this award would be up in 2021, we hope to see you guys there too. For the participants who didn't win, we hope you'll give the second edition a try, too, and maybe win next time.

Signing off,
GG Team