Chapter 68: Dinner at Gremorys

Start from the beginning

"I apologize for my daughter's jealousy, Erin." This made Rias blush. "She's naturally possessive especially to those people she cherish."

" Father!"

" Your bickering reminded me of Venelana and I's relationship." The said woman chuckled at this.

"Seeing that you are supposedly my daughter's fiancée, why don't you call me Father from now on?"

"Father, huh?" Erin mumbled while Rias had a full blown blush at the moment.

"Okay. If that is what you like, Father." spoke Erin to the man.

Zeoticus had a satisfied grin and motioned to Venelana.

" I suppose I should call her Mother too?" Erin questioned and the woman nodded happily.

*(BAM)*

All eyes were on Rias who abruptly stood up.

" I-I'm leaving ahead. Good night."

Her parents smiled at her antics and the red head was left with intense embarrassment.

" Geez. Stupid Erin. Doesn't she know that it would give me a heart attack? She is completely unfair. This is all nothing to her while I'm here being a blushing mess." thought Rias in annoyance as she walked away.

----Time Skip ----

The ORC were now settled on their rooms. Xenovia joined Asia and Issei's bed saying that she wasn't comfortable sleeping alone on such a spacious room. She initially planned to ask Erin but she didn't see the Goddess after they finished Dinner. The rest were fine on sleeping alone on their rooms.

" Where did she go now?" Rias mumbled to herself as she walked down the hallways. She resigned to her room after walking out and waited for the Goddess there, thinking that they would share a bed as usual. However, it had been hours and Erin was nowhere to be seen.

"Did she went out with the twins?"

She passed by several rooms but still found no trace of the the girl.

When Rias was about to head back to her room, she came face to face with the girl as she turned around a corner. The Goddess was mildly surprised at the red head's presence.

"Rias?" Erin questioned with a raised brow. " What are you doing walking around the hallways at this hour?"

Rias observed her attire and noted that the Goddess has been exercising judging by the traces of sweat falling down her body.

" I- I just went to find something. Where were you anyways?"

" Oh. I joined Koneko-chan on her training after I saw her practicing alone. I thought she could use some company. The twins are with her right now."

" I see.."

" Anyways, I'll be leaving now." Erin said with a wave. " Good Night."

" Wait!"

The Goddess faced Rias back in confusion.

"Where are you sleeping- I mean, which room are you staying?"

"Oh, that. I'm sharing a room with Azusa and Tsubaki." Erin narrowed her eyes at Rias. "Don't tell me you're going to make me share a room with you."

Rias flinched and the Goddess pointed accusingly at her.

" Hah! So I was right. Sorry but I'm fine for today. You can sleep on your own."

Rias was about to protest but Erin held a hand up.

" Nuh uh. You're a responsible devil who can sleep on her own. Goodnight, Rias." Erin finished with a tight lipped smile.

She started walking away but was surprised to see Rias following her.

"Really, Rias?" She rolled her eyes. "You're going to act like this?"

" What are you saying? My room is also headed this way."

Erin looked at her suspiciously but decided to let it go. She eventually reached the baths and she faced Rias who followed her to the place.

" Now this isn't where the rooms are located." Erin said as she made air quotations.

" Does it matter? I was planning to use the baths too." Rias confidently said.

Erin scoffed in amusement and she shook her head at Rias' words.

" Fine, whatever." She rolled eyes and fought back a grin in amusement "Wait for me to finish."

" Eh?"

" Don't give me that look. You know what I mean. You win, Rias." Erin waved off as she entered the bathroom.

Rias smiled knowingly and fought back a triumphant grin to appear on her face.

- End of Chapter -