Part 3

When minutes started to turn into hours, when hours turned to days and days turned to weeks, the more time passed the less I had to eat. I was scared to talk to my friends with my problems. I taught they will never speak to me again. Than it hit me. It was the only way out! But I couldn’t do it! No I couldn’t! No!

                It was the only way out. So I decided to start selling my body. I taught I start working at a stripper bar. However I promised myself I will never have sex. I will only show my body. What harm was there. Even if there was there wasn’t anything else I could have done. So I decided to wear the most short and sexy outfit I had and headed out to one of the local stripper bars.

                There and than is when the problems start to evolve!

                The bar was called ‘When you are dumped off’. Quite unusual, right?  I went in, the bar was quite empty , it was still 5 o’clock was what I thinking. Still it was open and I could see people getting ready for the night.  So I went in. I tried to look as confident as possible. I started look around. I could see posters of woman more naked than dressed and some decorations. I started to look around when I felt somebody’s hand on my shoulder. I jumped with fright. I turns around and saw this sexy hot guy!