Chapter 2-New Friends

The girl sighs walking around the cave bored since all the boys left telling her they would be back at sunset and not to leave the house. She's been living here for about two days now the boys were nice, but she feels a little awkward around them still.

"Hey Josuke! Are you home?"

(Y/N) squeaks running deeper into the cave hiding in one of the hallways. Peaking her head out to see a guy with wolf like eyes and fangs. He starts sniffing in the air. He caught her scent with ease it was confusing for the young werewolf. Okuyasu never smelled anything this sweet before.

"Huh something isn't right," He lets out a growl, "Whoever you are show yourself!! Why are you in my best friend's home?!"

(Y/N) slowly come out of her hiding place walking to were he can see her. Okuyusa was taken a back he wasn't expecting a human girl!

"I'm (Y-Y/N) I w-ashed ashore here and the J-Joestars have been taking care of me," she couldn't stop the stutter coming out of her mouth

"I uh," Okuyasu starts blushing badly, "I'm N-Nijimura Okuyasu! You can call me O-kuyasu I'm sorry if I scared you"

(Y/N) couldn't help but giggle she found his nervousness enduring.

"It's nice to m-eet you Okuyasu sorry if I scared you as well"

She walks over sitting on the rocks by the entrance. Okuyasu could smell her scent clearly it was enchanting.

"W-ho else is on this island?"

"Oh well there's a lot Speedwagon, Caesar, Kakyoin, Mista, Polnareff, Avdol, Rohan, Koichi, Bruno, Risotto, and then we got the group of jerks"

"W-ho's in that group?"

"Dio, Kars, Kira, and Diavolo listen (Y/N) whatever you do stay away from them"

(Y/N) nods feeling her chest tighten listening to Okuyasu's warning. He turns suddenly hearing someone coming. Okuyasu lets out a growl ready to fight only for a person with red hair come into vision then his horse body.

"It's just me Okuyasu I came here to see Jotaro," Kakyoin's eyes widen seeing (Y/N), "Hello there I'm Kakyoin Noriaki you must be the girl Jotaro was telling me about. It's wonderful to meet someone as beautiful as you"

(Y/N) blushes, "H-Hello I'm (Y/N) (L/N) nice to m-meet you"

Kakyoin trots over not caring about Okuyasu's tense body language.

"I do have a question though. Where is Jotaro and the others?"

"Yeah where's Josuke?"

"T-hey didn't tell w-here they went only that they'll be back at sunset and not to leave the territory"

"I see they must be dealing with them," Kakyoin's tail moves as he thinks

"You m-ean Dio and the others?"

"Yes stay far far away from them (Y/N) they're nothing but evil"

(Y/N) fidgets with her hands feeling uneasy. Okuyasu frowns and gently pets her head to cheer (Y/N) up.

"It's ok (Y/N) we'll make sure no one will hurt you"

"T-hank you Okuyasu"

She doesn't see Kakyoin's frown of distaste seeing Okuyasu touching her head.

"We'll wait for them with you lil cherry"