𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨

After that we all started to talk well getting to know each other. After that we all went downstairs for dinner and eat but while we were eating mother said " Boys do you guys want to spend the night with Y/n?" She ask them. They both look at each other and then at me and smiled and said "Only if my mom is okay with it" Killua said. "Only if my auntie is okay with it too" Gon said. I turned red and got done with my dinner and i just got up and ran up here in my room thinking where are they going to sleep and stuff. While I was thinking I didn't even notice the boys were already in my room trying to get my attention. I look at them with a confused look and then Killua said "Your mom said that we are going to sleep in here with you on the bed" he said while turning kinda red. "Oh" was all I could said and then I look at Gon and he was smiling. I got up and told them after I'm done getting ready they both get ready. I got ready to go to sleep and then they both got ready too. "I'm going to sleep in the middle you two can be on the sides" I said while getting into my spot on my bed. They both got on to my bed instead of them looking away from me they both cuddle me. I started to turn really red but then I calmed down and went to sleep.

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚞𝚊 𝙿𝚘𝚟
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝙶𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝚘𝚟.
𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚞𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙶𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚟 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚎𝚊 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎 313 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚒 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜!