Chapter 10

What's up guys! So i know it has been like i think a year since i haven't posted chapter 10? Well idk but anyways sorry it took me that long it was just my laziness. Now as we are about to start i will show you guys the room of the triplets!

 Now as we are about to start i will show you guys the room of the triplets!

Okay here is their room or u can change it.I kinda feel scared at the same time because who knows if those lights up top are over the cribs ;-; i don't even know if i spell that right anyways now let's  get into the book!!!

my pov

Y/n got out the hospital after giving birth to triplets. - oh and i'm on my Chromebook because my mom is using my phone to play her games yes ik its stupid but in a lil like when i write the words to 300 or 500 ima give her my lil sister phone so yea sorry if i wasted your time- They soon all went home happy to show the baby's their new room. Y/n sitting in the front seat ofc and Gon driving and Killua in the backseat making sure the triplets wouldn't get hurt  while they are going back home.Once they got home it was still morning they left the hospital early so that they can get ready for a new life with the newborns. They got inside,took off their shoes and went upstairs to open the door of the kids room.

Y/n pov

Me,Gon and Killua are now up to the door as i am about to open the door i stop for a minute and then i open it. It was really perfect  i couldn't believe my eyes their room was  really great for them i liked everything about it and i mean everything. We put one baby in their own crib. Our son in the middle and for our two baby girls on the sides. It has turn night so fast i still haven't took my eyes off our baby's! while i was thinking i didn't notice that the boys were trying to talk to me. "Y/n hello?" Gon said waving his hand right in front of my face. "Oh sorry i got kinda stuck in my head." I said "oh it's okay darling" Killua said

Okay now I will do chapter 11 half of this part because you know why not 😛