Chapter 63: Summer Break

Comenzar desde el principio

" Fufu. Don't be selfish, Rias." Akeno said with a fake smile as she threw a pillow at the red head's face. Rias retaliated and the two were caught up in a magically enhanced pillow fight.

Erin sighed and decided to leave the two alone. She picked up her towel and went to the bathroom to prepare for school.

A few hours later, the group was gathered in the dining room as they shared breakfast in peace.

" I didn't even notice that our house was renovated overnight." Archaea said in wonder which was agreed by Sebastian.

" I apologize for the sudden change, Archaea. But my father was quite persistent to do the renovation so he had the job done with the help of magic." Rias explained.

" It's okay. I was just a little surprised." replied Archaea with a chuckle. "Your magic is quite impressive that I wasn't able to detect noises from the actions."

" Does your father have to transform the house into a six-storey mansion though?" Erin asked in curiosity to which Rias sighed.

" Believe me, I tried reasoning out with him but he was really persistent."

" Reminds me of someone I know." Erin replied which earned a light pinch on her side by the red head.

" The house is extremely spacious now. Erin might get lost. She's not good with unfamiliar places. " Sebastian remarked as he sipped his water. The Goddess rolled her eyes at this but didn't reply.

" Maybe we should invite Kiba and Gasper to live here. Where are they staying, anyways?" Erin asked.

" Kiba is staying in an apartment same as Gasper who recently moved to a new one."

" Oh, then it's better to invite them here than paying for an apartment. It will save them from those rent expenses."

Rias looked at Erin suspiciously who seemed a little too cheerful on her proposed idea. She eventually shrugged it off and went back to her meal.

The group then headed to Kuoh where they separated to go to their individual rooms.

When Xenovia and Erissei entered their homeroom, they were immediately met by Issei's perverted friends.

" Hi Erin and Xenovia-san."

The girls greeted them back and went to their seats.

" Yow, Issei. It's finally Summer Break. Do you know what that means?" Matsuda asked.

"Hell yeah! It's time for some booby-licious spying on hot babes on the beach." Issei made some groping actions with a drool on his face.

" Tehee. Spying on the beach, eh? Quite daring for a bunch of virgins like the 3 of you." A braided girl said who adjusted her glasses with a smirk.

" Shut up Kiryuu! We're not listening to any of your nonsense!" Matsuda retorted in anger.

" Hai! The spot for students with glasses-power is already occupied by Motohoma." Issei motioned to his other friend who nodded. " Don't you know that his glasses have the ability to see through any girl's sizes and proportions?"

Kiryuu chuckled at this and replied.

" You think he's the only one who has that power?"

"Y-You're joking."

" Don't tell me..." added Issei in shock.

Kiryuu had a predatory glint in her eye as she pointed to the trio's pants.

" I have the ability to see through men's sizes."

" Bullshit. Prove it then." Matsuda challenged and the girl smirked at him.