Y/N's backstory

March, 15, ????

(Narrator)

(4 year old Y/N) was walking to his house from preschool when he noticed a little girl. he went up to her and asked what was wrong.

(Y/N'S POV)

She looked at me and said "I-I'm l-lost"
"I will help you then" I said as I held my hand out for her to grab. She grab my hand and we looked for her mom and dad when her older brother Midas ran over to her. He hugged her and said " jules don't run off like that"
She said " I'm s-sorry".

I walked away until I felt something touch my hand. She grabbed my hand and hugged me. I hugged her back and then walk to my back to house.

My mom asked where I was and I told her what happened. She told me that was a good thing to do. My dad came to the living room and plopped on to the couch.

I went to my room and sat down in my chair and started to draw. I drew a man with a motorcycle helmet on.

I showed mom and dad the drawing and they told me that i did a good job

I went to my room again and saw it was night i put my drawing away and got into bed and saw my brother drift walking to his "friends" house.

"Drift!!! Come here!!!" I quietly screamed. "What do you want..." drift whispered. " go to your girlfriend's house.... she has something for you..." I whispered. "Really!?!?" He said as he ran to her house.

*18 minutes later*

Dift bursted through my door and started crying. "s-she was c-cheating on m-me" he said. I hugged him tightly and said that she didn't deserve him. He went to his room and cried himself to sleep.

I had a dream about that girl and she was looking at me with a astonished look on her face. I woke up and it was time to get up so i can go to preschool. "Mom where are you?" I yelled. My mom wasn't home nor my dad.

My brother was in the kitchen making a cake. I asked him where mom and dad were he said they were going to the store as he put decorations on the cake.

I saw the girl walking out side with her brother. They were walking towards my house. "Y/N!!!" She yelled with excitement. "Hello jules hi midas." I said.

(NARRATOR)

Y/N saw someone throw a flash bang I fell to the floor and he saw the guy who through the flash bang. He had a black hoodie with rose gold or reddish bronze color. His mask had the same colors and white on it.

"Hey kid come with me you are not safe here......" he said with a kinda deep voice. "W-why" Y/N said. "Just come with me" he said. Y/N followed him and they disappeared into wailing woods.

(Author's note)
Thank you who ever decided to read this

:)