Specials! 15: A 'Common' Help

Start from the beginning

Erin nodded and the red head broke away from the hug to face her.

" No Goodbye kiss?" teased Rias and Erin rolled her eyes playfully.

"Just a Goodbye."

Rias chuckled and gave her another hug. They then exited the room and Erin went to give Xenovia the shirt.

When the two of them were ready to go, they bid goodbye and walked to the nearest mall downtown.

They entered a premium clothing store and the two were immediately drawn to the outfits.

" Xenovia-san, try this one. It'll look good on you."

The two picked a variety of clothes ranging from casual, formal, and cute dresses. The Goddess also chose a few clothing after remembering some of the members' words.

Akeno and Asia mentioned a particular shirt during a random conversation which involve the merch coming from Grizzly and Panda Bears including their cute hats. The Goddess got new polos for Issei and a change of shirt seeing that the boy keeps repeating his Red inner shirt when wearing uniforms or casual clothes. She wondered whether the boy has dozen pairs of those or not.

The store also sells premium perfumes and when she noticed Rias' favorite one, she also bought several pairs.

" Wow. I can't believe this single perfume costs that much." thought Erin in mix amazement and disbelief.

After finalizing the items they would buy, Xenovia appeared with a hefty amount of clothes.

The Goddess sensed the girl's worry after the total price was shown by the cashier and she immediately assured her.

" Don't worry, Xenovia-san." Erin said as she pulled out her premium card.
" It's my treat."

" But Erin-san-"

"You can pay for our lunch in return." smiled Erin and Xenovia nodded timidly.

They retrieved their shopping bags and went to settle on a nearby fastfood chain. Xenovia examined the place in wonder and Erin directed them at an empty booth.

"I guess this is your first time eating here? Asia mentioned that the church rarely goes out casually and I can imagine that on you seeing how focused you are on your training."

Xenovia nodded at this and Erin went to order their food. She returned with a tray carrying burgers, fries, spaghetti and sundaes *(The usual things I order in a fastfood chain 💖)*

Erin directed the girl to eat her burger and when Xenovia took a bite, her eyes widened and she ate her food in a flash. The Goddess chuckled in amusement.

Before they left, Erin ordered another set of Fries and burgers for the household including milk shakes which are Koneko's favorite.

She had to temporarily check a book store and Xenovia offered to just wait for her return.

" Hey there, cutie." Xenovia looked to the side and saw two guys approaching her.

" Are you alone? Maybe you could accompany us and we could have a good time." the other said with a stupid grin.

" No thank you, I'm actually with someone." replied Xenovia without looking at them

" Oh? Why don't you just hang out with us for a bit." The two shared a look. "We'll return after we had a good time." They raised a mini packet which Xenovia recognized.

" You're referring to trying for a baby?" spoke Xenovia in a blank tone which shocked the two.

" This one's straightforward. I like her already." Guy 1 smirked and licked his lips.