Specials! 14: The Switch 🔁

Start from the beginning

They immediately approached the girl and consoled her, save for Erin who lagged behind the group. She was having her own struggle as she clutched her head in annoyance.

"Damn. What is up with these headaches? And these weird thoughts aren't helping either!"

Erin was half attentive to what was happening around her and she briefly glanced at the group to see Asia who was now sobbing.

" Poor Asia... why is she crying? Tsk. It doesn't suit her.. her sweet face, that melodious voice.." Erin had dull eyes as she kept on rambling.

She snapped back to her senses and shook her head to rid of those thoughts.

" What is wrong with me?! Just last night I kept on thinking about the girls' naked forms for some stupid reason." She sighed.

" Erin-chan."

The Goddess slightly flinched as she felt Akeno's hand on her shoulder.

"Ah- Do you need anything, senpai?" Erin quickly said.

" Nothing. I just decided to check up on you after I saw you fall behind the group." replied Akeno who noticed a slight oddity on her behavior.

" It's a wonder why she didn't rush to Asia earlier."

" Oh um, thanks senpai. But I'm fine."

" Just tell me if you need anything, fufu." Akeno said with a smile as the Goddess gazed on her. The weird thoughts suddenly rushed back and Erin was imagining Akeno in a variety of inappropriate ways.

She quickly turned away from the girl which made Akeno curious.

" Erin-chan?"

" I-I'll go on ahead, senpai." Erin replied in a rush as she walked away from the girl.

" Fudge fudge fudge. This can't be happening. Why am I thinking like a pervert?!"

She walked past the other girls who were still surrounding Asia and when Rias noticed her leaving in haste, she quickly took a hold of her arm to stop the girl from advancing.

" What's wrong?"

" Shit. Not this woman. I don't have time for this." thought Erin as weird sensations appeared from the slight touch

She yanked her hand rather forcefully which made Rias gasp lightly.

" I'm sorry but stay away from me for the rest of the day."

" Erin-"

" I don't want to see all of you for today."

This shocked the girls and Asia's mood further dampened at this.

---- Time Skip -----

"I tried finding them but Erin and Issei walked out as soon as classes were over." Kiba informed.

" Hai. They avoided us for the remainder of class, Rias-san." added Xenovia which made Rias adorn a serious look.

"This is bad. I don't know the main reason why they are behaving that way but we have to find them and bring them here."

" You think that attack they suffered from the stray had to do with this, Buchou?" Akeno voiced her suspicion.

"It's possible. We don't know the effects of the attack but I'm certain Erin and Issei's behavior is one of the those."

Rias turned to her members

" Find them and retrieve them at all costs."

" Hai, Buchou."