Specials! 14: The Switch 🔁

Start from the beginning

Rias motioned for the members to restrain the stray and the two knights each grabbed a hold of his arms.

" Any last words you wish to say?" said Rias as she summoned her destructive power.

The stray released a blast of magic which was headed towards Issei.

*(WHOOSH)*

" Move it! Don't just stand there-

*(FLASH!)*

The Goddess shoved Issei but unfortunately, the two of them still got affected by the attack.

Both of them immediately lost consciousness and fell to the ground.

"Issei-san! Erin-san!" Asia shouted in worry as she rushed to the two. The sounds of strong blast was eventually heard as Rias finished off the stray for good.

________________________________________

" Ugh.." Erin massaged her head and looked around to see that she is back to her room.

" Erin!" Rias hurriedly approached her and gave her a hug.

" How did I get back?"

"After we fought off that stray, you and Issei passed out after getting hit by the magic blast. It's a good thing that you weren't out for long. You were only unconscious for nearly an hour."

" I see.." Erin sat upright and Rias placed a hand on her forehead worriedly.

" Are you feeling any better? Do you feel pain in your body? We don't know whether that attack left any grave damages."

Erin examined her body and replied.

"I'm fine. I just suffered a slight headache but other than that, nothing serious."

" Yokatta." Rias turned towards the door. " I'm informing Archaea about your condition. I also have to check Issei's progress and see if Asia healed any damages he might have acquired."

Erin fell back on her bed and placed an arm over her head.

" I'm not feeling anything but at the same time I have this weird feeling that something is up."

She groaned in irritation and eventually decided to sleep her worries away.

The next morning, Erin woke up feeling drained. She had weird thoughts circulating her mind all night and this didn't made her sleep better.

On the other side, Issei plopped down on the seat who seems to have an irritated aura around him.

" Issei, how are you feeling?" Archaea asked as they ate their breakfast.

" Fine. I didn't suffer any serious injury, I think." replied Issei in a passive tone which slightly surprised the group.

Archaea didn't question his mood and they went on eating ther meal peacefully.

" We're heading off."

" Take care, everyone."

The group headed towards Kuoh and Issei and Asia walked in front of the group. They were a few meters away from the others and when Issei snapped at Asia, the rest of the girls stopped walking.

"Leave me alone. I want to go on my own."

" I-Issei-san." Asia was shocked and were close to having teary eyes.

" Stop being clingy." Issei said coldly as he turned away and went off on his own.

The girls gaped at this and Asia lost her strength, falling on her knees at the reaction.