When You Walk In On Him

Bill
You were in the kitchen making nachos for a snack while Bill is in your shared room together, You had no clue what he was doing in there so you just walked in.

"Hey Honey i made us- OH MY GOD!"

Once you saw the shirtless Bill, you quickly stumbled your way out of the room with your face heated and red.

"What was it again baby?" He asked casually, poking his head through the door

"U-Uhm i made us nachos.." You mumbled as you focused your eyes on the floor knowing that Bill was still shirtless

"Nachos? Hm i don't think i want to eat those"

You brought your face up and looked at him confused "Why? Don't you like eating nachos?"

He chuckled and leaned closer to your ear.

"Why not eat you instead?" He whispers in a husky tone

You were about to protest but he interrupts you by laughing.

"I'm just kidding bae, Now let's go get nachos" He says before walking off like nothing happened

"Damn you, Bill" you cursed under your breath

Will
You were reading (insert fave fanfic) when you heard faint singing coming from the bathroom, You were curious about it so you decided to put your phone down.

When you entered the bathroom you saw a half naked Will in the bathtub, He was playing with bubbles while singing your favorite song which you thought was super cute. You didn't want to draw some attention but unfortunately you accidentally stepped on a rubber duck which made Will whip his head around.

"Y-Y/N w-what are you doing here?!" He shrieked, grabbing the shower curtain to cover himself

"Your beautiful voice brought me here" you winked causing Will to blush a deep red

"D-Did i bother you? I-I'm sorry.."

You rolled your eyes at his pessimism and interrupted him with a quick peck on the lip.

"On second thought, I might as well join you in the bath"

Kill
You come home exhausted from work only to see a butt-naked Kill in the living room, dancing to 'Call Me Maybe'. You giggle but also blush at the sight, Once he noticed you he shrieked like a girl and grabbed a pillow to cover his...

"Y-Y/N I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA BE HOME LATE"

"Yeah but my boss insisted to go home early, What are you doing here?" You smirked

"NOTHING" Kill yelled in embarrassment before running back to your room carrying the pillow with him.