Chapter 1~Elizabeth

A few years later, Charlie and Sammy are 7 years old. Charlie is more outgoing and curious while Sammy likes to play in designed areas including backyards.

~Charlie's POV~

I went outside excited because of the new playground in our neighborhood. But before I could go, Daddy came and grabbed my shirt. "Daddy, let go." I sequel. "Charlie, you know the consequences of being alone," said Daddy. I had to repeat everything that Daddy is telling me. "I know that and if I saw someone, go straight back home." I exhaled the last sentence. "And stay away from the Aftons." said Daddy as Sammy went out of nowhere and said, "Yeah, they murder every single kid in our neighborhood!" yelped Sammy. "How come?" I asked. "Never mind," said Daddy. Even though I was curious, I was excited to play at the new playground.

~Henry's POV~

I only told Sammy about the Aftons because he's older and he's kinda known of what he's doing to protect Charlie. "Sammy," I called as Sammy looked at me. "Yes, Dad?" asked Sammy. "Go, check on Charlie, I don't want her to get hurt," I whispered. "Ok then!" gleamed Sammy as he ran in the same direction as Charlie.

   ~Sammy's POV~

This is the first time that I am going to spy on Charlie. I know that she's going to kill me when she finds out.

~Charlie's POV~

I skipped to the playground and I was fascinated. It's so cool. But before I can get on the swing, I can hear something behind me. I turned around and I screamed because Sammy was behind me. Sammy screamed as I fell off the swing. I glared at him. "Now Charlie, as Dad had said, it's not safe to be alone," said Sammy in a declaring voice. "Sammy, I am not just the daughter of the Emily family name..." I pleaded. "I am sorry, what did you say?" asked Sammy dumbly. "I am not just the daughter of Mommy and Daddy, there's another part of who I am!" I yelled out. "Who's the other you?" asked Sammy. "I don't know..." I replied. Then suddenly, something shoots behind Sammy. Sammy ran and started yelling. While he was distracted, I went further into the playground and went into the slide. But since I was having so much fun, I didn't see where I was bumping into. "Oof!" I yelled as I opened my eyes to see an angry girl, who about the same age as me. She had orange hair and green eyes. She was wearing a red bow on the side of her head. She was wearing a pink shirt with dark blue straps, which attaches to a dark blue skirt. She was wearing white-knee length socks and had black tennis shoes. "Who are you?!" growled the girl. "My dad told me to not turn my back on an Afton!" I yelled. "Did you always do what daddy said?" teased the girl. "NO!" I yelled. "Yes you do, bet you're daddy's little girl!" The girl teased again. "An Afton doesn't need anybody, I can take care all by myself!" said the girl as she sat on the grass. My eyes sparked because I want to know about the girl. "Ohh, cool!" I squealed. But before I could sit on the grass, three boys who looked about 10 years of age came to us. We both screamed as the boys started chasing us. I and the girl quickly defeat them in the ditch. "We did it!" I whooped as I blew a raspberry at them. We skipped deeper into the park. "You're so brave..." said the girl in amire. "Yeah..." I replied. "I am Elizabeth." said the girl. "Charlie."

~Author's POV~

Little did they know, Elizabeth's father, William Afton was spying on them behind a tree.

~Elizabeth's POV~

I laughed as Charlie smiled. Then she started running around yelling "Tag, you're it!". I got confused because I don't know what it means. Charlie just looked at me and said "You don't know how to have fun?" 

"Oh"

I know what Charlie wants. Charlie got on the top of me and we pretend to wrestle. But then, a browned haired man appread and growl and put Charlie behind him. I of course recongize him as Henry Emily. Then Dad came and growl. Dad's clanmates came and Henry's clanmates came with their kids, which I think that there names are Gabriel, Jeremy, Susie, Fritz and Cassidy. "Henry."

"William."

"Shelly."

"William, you the consqueses of crossing the line!" yelled Henry. "But my daughter does not!" yelled Dad. "Take your f**king daughter and get out!" yelled Henry. "Bye." I whispered. "Bye, Lizzy..." Charlie whispred.