Ch1: Kei Intro

Keilani Or Ke

Growing up my life ain't never been what you called easy. For many people, growing up in Florida may seem easy but that where people go wrong. Always assuming shit. Like you may assume by look at me that I live with both of my parents and maybe a brother or sister, who I love dearly. Or that I may even have a dog or cat and live in a two story house with a white picket fence. Well that's where you're completely wrong. To be straight forward with you I dont know shit about my parent. And they obviously dont give a two shit about me if they left me alone to rotten.

The name is Keilani but you can call me Kei. I'm a 5'3 Jamaican, Japanese, Hawaiian, and African American 17 yr old girl. I live in Miami with my Aunt Danielle or Auntie Dee. She's the only family I know. She's the only reason why I go to school everyday and serve a purpose in this world. I don't mean to come off as a potty mouth or anything but that the truth.

"Keilani I know you hear me talking to you " Auntie Dee said, while waving her hand in my face.

"Oh my bad auntie" I jumping off the counter walking to the fridge. I grabbed a water bottle and a apple, while taking a sip from the water.

"I've been talking to you for about five minutes and you haven't said nothing back. What's wrong wit-Wait you not smoking that stuff like that fast tale ass little girl down the block or you? You only got one more strike before you en-" She dramatically but sternly said.

" I know I know but no I dont. I know what I got going on. I'm not stupid. Plus its not stuff it's weed. Nothing harmful."

" Well whatever it is I dont want you smoking it regardless of what it is. You would be risking all of the thing you got going on. And I'll be damned if you do." She snapped.

I throw my hands up in surrender " I just saying and I kinda just started daydream that it. Nothing serious. "

"Well don't do it while I'm talking."She put her coffee mug down from her lips and stared at me. " Plus it's time for you to go to school cause I got to get to work. So move ya lil ass through the front door and bring home some A's Lani. " She's the only one that calls me that.

"Ok I'm on my way now- Oh yeah did I get a letter from Uncle Chris yet?" I said grabbing my bookbag and keys.

Uncle Chris is my auntie's boyfriend who serve in the army. I commicate with him through letters, pictures, and phone calls. He sends me gift and things . He's the only older male figure I have in my life. One thing about it is I've never met him before. He's been gone since I've could have remembered meeting him. The funny thing about it is I have a strong connection with him and I haven't even had a physical conversation with him. I will enventually one day.

"Umm no. Not that I know of. But come straight home . We have some things to discuss. " I nodded my head as I walked to the front door.

"Im serious Lani"

"Im serious too" I said smirking.

"No forreal because I tell you to do something and you do the total opposite of what I said. And then you laugh like it funny when I confront you about it. I'm telling you right now if you come late today , Imma slap you into another nationality. You gonna get a grand welcome from my fist down your throat. Do you understand?"

It took every nerve in my body not to laugh.

"Yes I understand Mike Tyson. Imma see ya after school." I chuckle, kissing her cheek and walking to my car.

I hopped in my new Toyota Camry 2014 , which I bought. Turning up Ayo - By Chris Brown Ft Tyga, as I made my way to school.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how do you guys like it so far? Kei is a real ass person Lol. I like her already. How do you feel about Kei? How you guys feel about Auntie Dee or Uncle Chris? Will Auntie Dee beat Kei down? Stay Tune for next weeks update Lmfao.

Just kidding but let me kno how you guys are feeling because I do care. I may not show it but I do care. Let me know in the comments below or where ever they at .

-Ke