Book 6, Part 10

I must had fallen asleep. I push off the covers of the blanket and make my way downstairs. Dean and Castiel were wrapped around each other while Sam was sitting in the lazy boy chair. 

I sigh. 

Jenny walks downstairs, "I thought I heard you wake." 

I nod my head, reminding myself I have ate since yesterday morning. 

"You must be starving!" she moves into the kitchen. The TV light flashed across Sammy's face, lighting up his features. 

I hear the microwave go off and Jenny removing the plate. I walk into her kitchen, looking to see that there was a chair for me to sit. 

I reach for the fork laying next to plate and start eating. 

"Charlie?" Jenny asks after a few moments. 

"Mhmm?" 

"Do you think they're in love?" she asks, looking through the door way. 

"Love is a big word." I whisper, thinking of Cory. 

"But, just the way Castiel looks at Dean. It's like everyone's dream to be looked at the way Castiel looks at Dean." she sighs. 

I can't help but smile. This was the girl that crushed major on the nerd in math. That went and asked for a tutor even though she was 2nd in the class. The nerd being 1st. 

"What?" 

"That nerdy kid you liked in math." I whisper. 

"Oh him?" she smiles at that too.  "I don't know, he seems to like me." 

I smile, "That great." I whisper. 

"I'm gonna head back to bed, good night, Charlie." 

"Good night, Jenny." 

After a while, I head back upstairs before wrapping myself up in a blanket.

***

In the morning, I work my way downstairs to see Dean gone along with Castiel. Sam stood up, "They went out on a hunt." he quickly manages. 

"Oh," 

"Charlie, have you seen the news lately?" Sam begs to know. 

"Nope, why?" he turns on the tv and sits down. 

"Breaking news, college student Cory Weeds has been found dead in Ada Haden pond. They suspect foul play. The police haven't released any information besides the finding and how they think he must had died. They think blunt force trauma to the head along with drowning the the pond. More information to come later." 

I start to shake. The TV screen showed Cory being pulled out of the pond. "Oh my god." I whisper. 

"Charlie..." Sam questions. I quickly sit down on the couch. I drop my head into my hands and let out sobs. 

"I could had saved him." having seconds thoughts of booting him to the curb. 

"No, Charlie, you couldn't." he whispers to me. Sam's warm hands gently pull my head up before trying to be comforting. 

"We should leave." I whisper. 

"We will..." he manages. I look at him, his gaze trying to meet mine. I stand, quickly racing up the stairs and start throwing all of my stuff together into my Nike  bag. 

"Charlie!" 

I turn around, "We're leaving." I zip up my bag before running back down stairs to put on my shoes. 

"Charlie, wait!" Sam reaches for me. "Let's wait till Dean gets back." 

"The cops will be all over us!" I scream. 

"It's okay, no one knows we're here." 

"We don't know who Cory's been talking to!" 

"You're right," Sam says. "But we have to take our chances." 

A/N 

This update though!!! I really liked this update. 

Remember more votes and or comments= faster updates!!! They mean a lot!!! 

XOXO- Lindsey