Book 7, Part 4

As it turns out, something did happen. One second, Dean, Sam and I were sitting down, eating left over Chinese food, the next. I'm not even sure what happened. 

The door was kicked down as the attempt to get into the room. We all scrambled for a weapon, which was only a shotgun, pistil, and a knife. 

We weren't quick enough. 

The first shot didn't come from us, but on the other side. With that, Dean pushes me down to the ground, "Behind the bed!" he calls out. He uses the old bed as a shield, making sure I didn't get my head blown off. 

"Shit," he mumbles, "I'm out."  indicating that he was out of shells to shot. 

Sam must had been out too because he turned to face them, his hands in the air. Like a white flag surrendering and we happened to follow suit. We followed the masked man and his friends to a van. The barrel of the gun pushed to back of my head. 

They sat us in the back before turning the butt of the gun to our faces, with one swift motion, all I could see was black. 

***

Everything was a blur, I tried to stay awake, counting in my head by seconds of how far we've gone. Before I would slip back into darkness. Then trying to look for street signs.

"I can't believe you hit her that hard!" someone's voice was loud enough for me to moan.

"It's not like I meant to!" the driver applied breaks as he was slowing down.

I try to push myself onto my back, which was working. I was zipped tied by my hands in front of me. I just needed enough energy.

"Shit." one of them whispered.

"What?"

"We forgot to tie their hands behind them."

"You had the girl, I tied the other's behind."  I slipped right back into darkness.

***

"Get up!" the back van doors are thrown open, pulling me by my feet out of the van.

"Let me go!" I try to scream, they were quick to put duct tape over my mouth.

"Oh, she's a fighter." Dean was showed out which Sam had water poured on him.

"Take the duct tape off of her," Dean says.

"Now, unless you want some duct tape over your mouth, I suggest you shut the hell up. Your sister doesn't know how to be quiet." their masks had been pulled away from their faces.

They both looked alike, as if they could be related. One had a scar from his bottom lip, crossing over to his ear and a dark color beard. While the other had a stubble or two but not much else. They both had matching eyes. I studied their faces over and over again.

But then I realized, we have no clue where we are, nor do we know what's going on.

Looking around in fear, I realize that we were literally no where. Just sitting in the grass, but we had a shotgun next to our heads.

The perks of being a Winchester.

"Stand up." which we do.

We start to follow one of the men, down to a creek.

Lick your lips to deactivate the sticky stuff on the duct tape. I couldn't believe I remembered this, I start to lick away at my lips. 

As we stepped and I licked, we would fall into a pot hole or step in something that would cause our shoes to fall off but with a shotgun behind me, I was too scared to stop.  

A/N 

Sorry that this crappy update took so long. I was on spring break two weeks ago and last week I had tons of test. 

I will be sure to update later with a better update. 

Don't forget to vote and comment. 

XOXO- Lindsey